No announcement yet.

Neko4's 101 Greatest NFL QB's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

81-Chris Chandler (Indianapolis 1988-1989; Tampa Bay 1990-1991; Phoenix 1991-1993; LA/STL Rams 1994, 2004; Houston Oilers 1995-1996; Atlanta 1997-2001; Chicago 2002-2003; )

It took him an awfully long time to find the team that fit him best, but when he did find the team, payed off big time. With the Falcons in '97 he reached the Pro Bowl with a 95.1 QB rating, but the best was yet to come. Under Coach Dan Reeves and handing the ball of to Jamal Anderson, Chandler would reach the Pro Bowl again in '98 with a 100.9 rating but more importantly took the Falcons to their first Super Bowl. Unfortunetly the Falcons lost, but Chandler was able to get his name into the history books.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I'd say number one should be a tossup between Sorgi and Cutler. I mean, they're both so good, it's tough to pick just one of them.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
        I'd say number one should be a tossup between Sorgi and Cutler. I mean, they're both so good, it's tough to pick just one of them.
        well yeah, but Sexy Rexy Grossman aint bad neither

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Right now you have to put Sorgi a scosh above Cutler since Jim single handily took the Colts to the Super Bowl and got them the victory.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I think we all know that Ryan Leaf is going to be number one.

Comment

Sorgi has the Super Bowl ring, though. His contributions in the AFCCG have to be admired.

I think Brunell could be a little higher personally. But good job so far, though you aren't the only 3-year old who knew of Johnny U!
              Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
                I think we all know that Ryan Leaf is going to be number one.
                I think we can all agree on that and the fact that Akili Smith has top be top 3.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                  I think we can all agree on that and the fact that Akili Smith has top be top 3.
                  No way. Top-5 MAYBE. We are looking at:

1-Jim Sorgi
                  2-J-Cut
                  3-Bobby Hoying
                  4-Johnathon Quinn
                  5-A tossup between Hutch, Akili and Krenzel.
                  Is that a rash?

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                    No way. Top-5 MAYBE. We are looking at:

1-Jim Sorgi
                    2-J-Cut
                    3-Bobby Hoying
                    4-Johnathon Quinn
                    5-A tossup between Hutch, Akili and Krenzel.
                    Akili Smith was a top 3 pick, therefore a top 3 talent. Case closed.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Akili Smith was a top 3 pick, therefore a top 3 talent. Case closed.
                      Peyton Manning went #1; your point is? It's hard to believe you'd put him in with Sorgi and Cutler. Hoying too.
                      Is that a rash?

Comment

If I don't see Todd Marinovich in the top 5, I will be very upset.

Originally posted by Jakey
                        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Right now you have to put Sorgi a scosh above Cutler since Jim single handily took the Colts to the Super Bowl and got them the victory.
                          That's true, and Cutler was just a rookie. We'll see in 10 years, after Cutler leads them to 10 SBs in a row and Elway comes back from retirement to defend his crown as best Bronco ever, and we run a duel QB system where they each throw 100 touchdowns... per quarter.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Don Majkowski better be up there, probably number 3 behind Favre and Sorgi. After all, Favre was only able to take his job because of injury, so he must be just as good, right?

Plus, his nickname was the Majik Man; I think we should just start calling Favre El Diablo.
                            Last edited by someone447; 08-17-2007, 08:06 PM.
                            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

That's true, and Cutler was just a rookie. We'll see in 10 years, after Cutler leads them to 10 SBs in a row and Elway comes back from retirement to defend his crown as best Bronco ever, and we run a duel QB system where they each throw 100 touchdowns... per quarter.
                              Would they both be under center, and then one rolls out one way, and the other the other way to confuse the defense? Or they both roll out to the same side even! "Oh my god, who do we tackle!?"

Comment

I might have to change my sig quote to "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for Jay Cutler to do nothing."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information