Marion Barber
      Laugh if you want but the Dirty Birds should be .500
      NFC South
      Wes Welker
      Cleo Lemon has a rocket arm
      Selling: Julius Jones
      Donte Stallworth too injury prone
      Washington Foreskins
      49ers look at the Dan Snyder from years past signs every free agent but still sucks year in and year out
      Titans receivers
      Trent Green as QB of the 'Fins
      Bluto- When the going gets tough the tough get going.

Bluto I'm a zit get it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=qft0bdhl17c

Cartman- Kyle get that sand out of your vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        Selling
        1. Patriots wide receiver and line backing 'cores'.
        2. Calvin Johnson - one year from now I may.
        3. Brady Quinn - Joe Average type career no matter what team he is on, won't bust and won't be great.
        Johnson is a must buy. He'll be the best WR in the league 5 years from now. Pats' WR corps is gonna be great, not just b/c of Moss, but b/c of Moss+Stallworth+Dwight+Caldwell. Thomas/Vrabel/Bruschi/Colvin is probably the 1st or 2nd best LB corps in the NFL. Quinn is gonna be a many time pro bowler and will turn the Browns around. I'm buying what you're selling :)

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
          Jay Cutler(He's a god on this website)
          You need to take out that "on this website" part. ;)

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
          <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by joercky View Post
            Buying: Steel Curtain D
            Bruce Arians offense
            Marion Barber
            Laugh if you want but the Dirty Birds should be .500
            NFC South
            Wes Welker
            Cleo Lemon has a rocket arm
            Selling: Julius Jones
            Donte Stallworth too injury prone
            Washington Foreskins
            49ers look at the Dan Snyder from years past signs every free agent but still sucks year in and year out
            Titans receivers
            Trent Green as QB of the 'Fins
            Who the hell is buying Julius Jones? Who is hyping him up? He has been an underachiever since his rookie year. Fans have already grown tired of his ineptness the past few years.

Comment

Originally posted by jag View Post
              Selling:
              The Patriots
              The Lions
              The Chargers

Buying:
              The Broncos
              The 49ers
              The Vikings (even though theres really no hype)
              Ah i can tell you are a smart guy :)..... As for my list

Selling:
              New Orleans Saints- I do believe they are a decent team i'm just not buying them as a legit SB contender as the media hypes

San Francisco 49ers- Improving for sure but the Seahawks are just too good in the NFC West right now plus theres the Rams to compete with and they are going to be pretty damn good too.

Buying:
              Philadelphia Eagles- I Think McNabb comes back and has a MVP type year, this team will be a contender.

Seattle Seahawks- Still the most complete NFC team IMO they were devestated by injuries last year this year they will be a strong contender

Comment

Paul look what is to the left of Julius Jones selling. DDD. I agree that is why I am selling Julius Jones. 1 good game against against the Seahawks made him everybodies new favorite running back. Barber should have been starting but because Jones was Bill Parcells pet project he got the job. Jones is constantly injured, to inconsistent and is overrated. He is a decent number 2 back but that is all he is.
                Bluto- When the going gets tough the tough get going.

Bluto I'm a zit get it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=qft0bdhl17c

Cartman- Kyle get that sand out of your vagina.

Comment

Paul look what is to the left of Julius Jones selling. DDD. I agree that is why I am selling Julius Jones. 1 good game against against the Seahawks made him everybodies new favorite running back. Barber should have been starting but because Jones was Bill Parcells pet project he got the job. Jones is constantly injured, to inconsistent and is overrated. He is a decent number 2 back but that is all he is.
                  Supposedly hes getting a larger role in the offense.. so theres the hype in addition to the one good game

If i had to pick between the two, i say barber has a higher ceiling and should probably get the nod, but theres probably a good reason why both coaches have julius as the number one... as fans we see only a small portion of what coaches do

sig by bosanac01

Comment

I don't get why people aren't high on Brady Quinn. Me and Scott are the only guys high on him. He has good size and mobilty, can get the ball into tight spots, read coverage, and has a strong arm.

Comment

First off I know you just did not quote Mencia's "DDD" . Horrid. And Secondly I knew you were "selling", so do not try to insult my intelligence. But to sell something, means there should some hype or expectations for that individual, and there is none for JJ. So there is nothing to sell. And explain to me how was he Parcell's "pet project" agian? When he was in Parcell's dog house since he was drafted. And how is he overrated when even Cowboys' fans are tired of inconsistencies?

Comment

The 49'ers are not like the redskins in the least with free agency and draft gameplans... The redskins have only brought in one or no players in each years draft that have made impacts and have actually played well... they grabbed just players from the free agency basically trying to become better faster... the niners have drafted well really well lately and have young talent as well as a mix of verteran free agents... i dont think they are near the same

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I like Julius Jones. I'd take him as a backup to Benson anyday.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Packers-Cardinals View Post
                            I don't get why people aren't high on Brady Quinn. Me and Scott are the only guys high on him. He has good size and mobilty, can get the ball into tight spots, read coverage, and has a strong arm.
                            whats there to be high on tho? im a big ND fan so i like him- more than most. But its hard to hype him... if he were the starter it would be different, but since hes got inept qbs in the way.. in short - cleveland is a mess.

sig by bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              I like Julius Jones. I'd take him as a backup to Benson anyday.
                              Meh. I remember during that 6-7 game run he had in his rookie year, people were talking Emitt Smith and Barry Sanders . I have to say I fell into it back then to. But I would of laughed if somebody told me that Thomas was the better of the two a couple of years ago. But right now, unless he backs up all the excuses he had about Parcells, he'll be free for the taking.

Comment

Originally posted by Average OT LB View Post
                                whats there to be high on tho? im a big ND fan so i like him- more than most. But its hard to hype him... if he were the starter it would be different, but since hes got inept qbs in the way.. in short - cleveland is a mess.
                                Cleveland should be fine in a couple of years if they draft well.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information