Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Could Punch 1 NFL Player In The Face Who Would It Be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first of all... steelernation... you are an idiot if you think Winslow can't back up his talk... I hate it when players like that talk, but at least he can back it up.

As for people I'd like to punch in the face... TO is an obvious choice... Joey Porter... D'Angelo Hall... Kellen Winslow... basically anyone who talks **** constantly...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58
      I don't like Rex Grossman and i would punch him but now i feel bad 4 the guy
      yea, i don't understand why people want to punch Rex Grossman in the face... i mean... it's not as if he's good...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Fred Thomas, hands down.

Sig by DChess

Comment

• Originally posted by steelernation77
          Originally posted by dcarey20
          Originally posted by steelernation77
          if heap wasn't capable of playing he shouldn't have got up to the line of scrimmage, it was perfectly fine of porter to push him. The "soldja" needs to shut his mouth because he can't back up his talk on the field at all.

and i would curb stomp brian billick.
          DUDE SHUT UP

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? that Todd Heap play was one of the dirtiest I've ever seen.

THE ONLY REASON THE RAVENS CALLED A PLAY WAS TO SPIKE THE BALL SO THAT THEY COULD GET TODD OF THE FIELD FOR MEDICAL ATTENTION. Every player on the field knew that. Heap could barely bend over because he was in so much pain.

And if anyone needs to shut up and play, its Porter. He dissapears in games and has become an average player at best.

The "solja" had 89 catches, which led all NFL TE's. He was a stud and backed up all of his talk.

You are an idiot.
          if he lines up and they hike the ball, he's fair game. if he was hurt that bad he should've stayed on the ground. and winslow did nothing but talk leading up to the last browns-steelers game and got shut down and embarassed.
          yeah i'm not even going to pay attention to anything you say because you have no idea what you are talking about.

porter can't hold winslow's or heap's jock

Comment

• Josh Brown

Comment

• FRED THOMAS
              The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Definitely DeAngelo Fall

Comment

• Originally posted by dcarey20
                  Originally posted by dcarey20
                  if heap wasn't capable of playing he shouldn't have got up to the line of scrimmage, it was perfectly fine of porter to push him. The "soldja" needs to shut his mouth because he can't back up his talk on the field at all.

and i would curb stomp brian billick.
                  DUDE SHUT UP

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? that Todd Heap play was one of the dirtiest I've ever seen.

THE ONLY REASON THE RAVENS CALLED A PLAY WAS TO SPIKE THE BALL SO THAT THEY COULD GET TODD OF THE FIELD FOR MEDICAL ATTENTION. Every player on the field knew that. Heap could barely bend over because he was in so much pain.

And if anyone needs to shut up and play, its Porter. He dissapears in games and has become an average player at best.

The "solja" had 89 catches, which led all NFL TE's. He was a stud and backed up all of his talk.

You are an idiot.
                  if he lines up and they hike the ball, he's fair game. if he was hurt that bad he should've stayed on the ground. and winslow did nothing but talk leading up to the last browns-steelers game and got shut down and embarassed.
                  yeah i'm not even going to pay attention to anything you say because you have no idea what you are talking about.

porter can't hold winslow's or heap's jock
                  A-freaking-men. You do realize that if heap lays on the ground then time runs out, thus negating the point of a spike? Heap does his job, even while injured. Porter runs his mouth and takes cheap shots.

Comment

• Peyton Manning. I don't know why really, but he's my answer.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• 2 from each division rival: (TO is a given, so I won't include him)

And last but certainly not least....

The whole city of Philadelphia.

Comment

• 1. eli manning & jeremy shockey
                        2. chris simms
                        3. fred thomas (hes just bad)

Originally posted by mythbusta
                        i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                        who dey?

Comment

• Tom Brady i just hate him so much

Comment

• Shockey, Winslow Jr, Hall.

And Ron Jaworski too. I can't stand him. Biggest homer of all-time.

Comment

• All those who want to punch Brady. ;)

And more seriously, Shawne Merriman.

Thanks to BoneKrusher

Comment

• If were doing two from each division foe...

Giants: Shockey and Eli (I dont like Pierce or Plax too much either)
                                Eagles: Mcnabb and Trotter
                                Redskins: Taylor and Cooley

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information