Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Could Punch 1 NFL Player In The Face Who Would It Be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god i hate him

Comment

Jason Hanson.

He's the only one who might not hit me back.
      Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden
        Originally posted by Shiver
        Of NFL players there is not one guy I despise more than Joey Porter.
        Winslow showed him the sideline once this year with a messed up knee, next year hes just going to flat out plant him into the turf.
        Funny how it was a cheap shot on Farrior and Porter came back and planted him on his ass so hard he couldn't see next week. Keep dreaming Clowns fan. Winslow is a little punk that hits people in thier backs.

Comment

Rex Grossman

Comment

During the Super Bowl they kept flashing the camera to the bench and you saw Sorgi, winter hat on with his hands in his pockets, laughing and just walking to every person making jokes. This was after Hester's KR run too. He's 6'5, 190; c'mon an NFL QB?
            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01
              During the Super Bowl they kept flashing the camera to the bench and you saw Sorgi, winter hat on with his hands in his pockets, laughing and just walking to every person making jokes. This was after Hester's KR run too. He's 6'5, 190; c'mon an NFL QB?
              6'-5" 190lbs of nothing but......er......skin and bones. :?

Comment

- T.O
                - Chad Johnson
                - Chris Henry
                - Mike Vick
                - Marcus Vick
                - Tony Romo
                - Roy Williams
                - Shawne Merriman

If they could fight back

- Jim Sorgi
                - Todd Pinkston

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV
                  Originally posted by Philliez01
                  6'-5" 190lbs of nothing but......er......skin and bones. :?
                  I know, if he makes a commercial it would be like:

"6'5, 190 pound QBs without a laser rocket arm"
                  Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by moc182
                    Leonard Little.
                    QFT kills someone and gets to still play in the NFL thats just bull

Comment

Shaun Alexander; dip$hit ruined my fantasy season

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Roy "the hammer" Williams. The most overrated Pro Bowler in the history of the game. Seriously, how on earth did this guy make the Pro Bowl? What a joke.

The only thing he "hammers" is a box of biscuits. His fat ass will be chasing more WRs from behind next year.

Comment

Sean Taylor because of what he did to the GOAT Punter.

Comment

Originally posted by Go Cowboys
                            Originally posted by UKfan
                            Jim Sorgi

I mean he's been the backup to Peyton for years, he's seriously lucky, so in a way he kind of deserves it!
                            Im for getting Sorgi and I would actually have a chance of living past the next month if I did too. :roll:
                            No, because we Badger fans would hunt you down.

I agree, Roy Williams is terrible. He can't cover, the only time he gets a big hit is coming up on run support, and thats only if the RB doesn't see him. With the rep he has, he should be laying people out like Atwater or Lott used to. But he is never in position to do ANYTHING in the passing game.
                            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by NFLBOY
                              Originally posted by WinslowBodden
                              Originally posted by Shiver
                              Of NFL players there is not one guy I despise more than Joey Porter.
                              Winslow showed him the sideline once this year with a messed up knee, next year hes just going to flat out plant him into the turf.
                              Funny how it was a cheap shot on Farrior and Porter came back and planted him on his ass so hard he couldn't see next week. Keep dreaming Clowns fan. Winslow is a little punk that hits people in thier backs.
                              You're right, Winslow is a "***" and Joey Porter is 100% class...

Porter didn't do anything to Winslow and never will be able to...

http://www.dailymotion.com/marcuspow...w-punks-porter
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4cdb8i64zQ

ENJOY.

Btw whoever said Jeramy Stevens I 100% agree with you, I get excited when he screws up because hes just a punk.

Comment

Shawne Merriman. And the entire New England Patriots roster and coaching staff

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information