Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Could Punch 1 NFL Player In The Face Who Would It Be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donno
    That man right there just because he failed.
    I have no idea why but, my dad loves the guy still. He is a diehard Chargers fan... i dont get it. He still wears his Leaf jersey around the house...ha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
      Originally posted by Donno
      That man right there just because he failed.
      I have no idea why but, my dad loves the guy still. He is a diehard Chargers fan... i dont get it. He still wears his Leaf jersey around the house...ha.
      what a baby

Comment

Well if you look at it, if you fight back; then they look worse as they beat up a minor (well most of us are minors, anyway; but some of us who have responded are).
        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

IDK either Merriman, Brady, Favre, Hall, or stevens I don't care if they hit me back it would so be worth it.

Comment

Favre?

Comment

Joey Porter- cause he talks too much

Marcus Vick- cause he's an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41
                DeAngelo Hall.

And why all the hate on T.O.? I know I am a Cowboy fan, but T.O. doesn't rwally do anything wrong. The media just makes every little thing he does sound like the earth just blew up. Plus he played with a torn ligament that needed season ending surgury. Now if Marvin Harrison had a torn ligament, do you thing he would have sucked it up or got the surgury or went on IR? I'll answer for you. Yes. All the other WR pus**** would have got the surgury. You have to give T.O. props.
                Marvin Harrison is tougher than TO, you just don't hear about all of the injuries that he deals with because he doesn't ***** about it like TO. Good call, Marvin Harrison is a ***** he just lucked his way through 164 out of 170 games in his career. TO is an asshole, why do you think there are always problems wherever he goes? It's not just the media.

Tom Brady is who I would like to punch in the face the most, also Mike Vrabel.

Jerramy Stevens is also up there because he's a little *****.

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan
                  Jim Sorgi

I mean he's been the backup to Peyton for years, he's seriously lucky, so in a way he kind of deserves it!
                  Last year was only his 2nd year, I would hardly call that "years." In the literal sense, yes it is years. But in the sense that I assume you're using, its not a very long period of time.

Comment

Everybody seems to have quickly forgotten about

and of course the play that should have never happened and green bay should have been in the super bowl. 4th and 26

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4

and of course the play that should have never happened and green bay should have been in the super bowl. 4th and 26
                      I thought this was about people still in the league

Comment

• Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual
                        Originally posted by neko4

HAHAHA I feel better now

Comment

• John Henderson. I could probably work my way into a job with the Jags somehow. They can name me to the training staff and put me in charge of punching John Henderson in the face. I'd do it for $60K per year, plus tips, and then I can work my way up to the coaching ranks.
                          Another victim of Ontario's public education system.

Comment

• Originally posted by Belish
                            John Henderson. I could probably work my way into a job with the Jags somehow. They can name me to the training staff and put me in charge of punching John Henderson in the face. I'd do it for $60K per year, plus tips, and then I can work my way up to the coaching ranks.
                            Jack Del Rio would slay all Canadian scum before you could rise any further.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4
                              Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual
                              Originally posted by neko4

HAHAHA I feel better now
                              I'd like to punch Bowa Jue for letting that happen. That play in my mind is the worst in Packer history.

Comment

• shawne merriman

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information