Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Could Punch 1 NFL Player In The Face Who Would It Be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NFLBOY
    Originally posted by WinslowBodden
    Originally posted by Shiver
    Of NFL players there is not one guy I despise more than Joey Porter.
    Winslow showed him the sideline once this year with a messed up knee, next year hes just going to flat out plant him into the turf.
    Funny how it was a cheap shot on Farrior and Porter came back and planted him on his ass so hard he couldn't see next week. Keep dreaming Clowns fan. Winslow is a little punk that hits people in thier backs.
    Uh... cheap shot? Todd Heap anyone? Joey Porter is easily one of the top 3 a**holes in the league.

Comment

• Ray Finkle.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• shockey , he isnt half the TE the board and fans made him too , and he is ugly and pretty dumb

Comment

• Originally posted by Woody56
          That a boy.

Comment

• No question it's Terrell Owens.
            INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

• Originally posted by TNewFan41
              Originally posted by Woody56
              That a boy.
              oh yeah , same reason as shockey

Comment

• Originally posted by GermanSaint
                Originally posted by TNewFan41
                Originally posted by Woody56
                That a boy.
                oh yeah , same reason as shockey
                what did he do?

Comment

• It's impossible to go against "2" here

Comment

• Originally posted by Bohleive
                    Originally posted by NFLBOY
                    Winslow showed him the sideline once this year with a messed up knee, next year hes just going to flat out plant him into the turf.
                    Funny how it was a cheap shot on Farrior and Porter came back and planted him on his ass so hard he couldn't see next week. Keep dreaming Clowns fan. Winslow is a little punk that hits people in thier backs.
                    Uh... cheap shot? Todd Heap anyone? Joey Porter is easily one of the top 3 a**holes in the league.
                    if heap wasn't capable of playing he shouldn't have got up to the line of scrimmage, it was perfectly fine of porter to push him. The "soldja" needs to shut his mouth because he can't back up his talk on the field at all.

and i would curb stomp brian billick.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

• Originally posted by steelernation77
                      Originally posted by Bohleive
                      Originally posted by NFLBOY
                      if heap wasn't capable of playing he shouldn't have got up to the line of scrimmage, it was perfectly fine of porter to push him. The "soldja" needs to shut his mouth because he can't back up his talk on the field at all.

What about when he put Porter on his back when they hit straight up? Or when he led all TEs in catches. Does Winslow talk to much? Yea. But to say he can't back it up at all is asinine.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by steelernation77

DUDE SHUT UP

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? that Todd Heap play was one of the dirtiest I've ever seen.

THE ONLY REASON THE RAVENS CALLED A PLAY WAS TO SPIKE THE BALL SO THAT THEY COULD GET TODD OF THE FIELD FOR MEDICAL ATTENTION. Every player on the field knew that. Heap could barely bend over because he was in so much pain.

And if anyone needs to shut up and play, its Porter. He dissapears in games and has become an average player at best.

The "solja" had 89 catches, which led all NFL TE's. He was a stud and backed up all of his talk.

You are an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4
                          Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual
                          Originally posted by neko4
                          Everybody seems to have quickly forgotten about

and of course the play that should have never happened and green bay should have been in the super bowl. 4th and 26
                          I thought this was about people still in the league
                          HAHAHA I feel better now
                          Hes my pick I HATE Fred-Ex, what a terrible nickname, and he named himself that. After I punch him I would have Haynesworth step on his face

Comment

• yea, freddie mitchell was a major douchebag

Lionsmack

Originally posted by elway777
                            They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
                            The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcarey20
                              Originally posted by steelernation77

DUDE SHUT UP

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? that Todd Heap play was one of the dirtiest I've ever seen.

THE ONLY REASON THE RAVENS CALLED A PLAY WAS TO SPIKE THE BALL SO THAT THEY COULD GET TODD OF THE FIELD FOR MEDICAL ATTENTION. Every player on the field knew that. Heap could barely bend over because he was in so much pain.

And if anyone needs to shut up and play, its Porter. He dissapears in games and has become an average player at best.

The "solja" had 89 catches, which led all NFL TE's. He was a stud and backed up all of his talk.

You are an idiot.
                              if he lines up and they hike the ball, he's fair game. if he was hurt that bad he should've stayed on the ground. and winslow did nothing but talk leading up to the last browns-steelers game and got shut down and embarassed.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

• I don't like Rex Grossman and i would punch him but now i feel bad 4 the guy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information