Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best LT in the AFC East?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who is the best LT in the AFC East?

    Jason Peters-Bills-Undrafted Free Agent '04
    Vernon Carey-Dolphins-1st Round Pick #19 '04
    Matt Light-Patriots-2nd Round Pick #17 '01
    D'Brickashaw Ferguson-Jets-1st Round Pick #4 '06

    Who is the best LT in the AFC East right now?

    In 5 years who will be the best?

  • #2
    5 years- D' Brick
    now Light



    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

    Comment


    • #3
      Light right now and Ferguson in five years.


      http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        I'll be unconventional and say..

        Right now: Light
        5 years: Peters

        Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

        Comment


        • #5
          5 years, D'Brick... Right now, D'Brick.

          This guy is amazing and I think he will make the pro bowl by the end of the year. Best tackle prospect of the past 10 years and the next 10 years. People forget about how good of a prospect he was coming out of the draft.


          Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
            5 years, D'Brick... Right now, D'Brick.

            This guy is amazing and I think he will make the pro bowl by the end of the year. Best tackle prospect of the past 10 years and the next 10 years. People forget about how good of a prospect he was coming out of the draft.
            Um.. false.

            He was a great prospect, but was not the best tackle prospect over the last 10 years. And certainly won't be for the next 10.

            Brick is a great player though.

            Comment


            • #7
              I am a big Jason Peters' fan. As for D'Brickashaw Ferguson, I am concerned that he will never be able to hold 300+ weight.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                5 years, D'Brick... Right now, D'Brick.

                This guy is amazing and I think he will make the pro bowl by the end of the year. Best tackle prospect of the past 10 years and the next 10 years. People forget about how good of a prospect he was coming out of the draft.
                Joe Thomas and Orlando Pace just called... they seem a little befuttled

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 49erfanatic View Post
                  Joe Thomas and Orlando Pace just called... they seem a little befuttled
                  D'Brick is better than Joe Thomas as a prospect. But Pace owns D'Brick.

                  Projected win total: 55+

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Namy View Post
                    D'Brick is better than Joe Thomas as a prospect. But Pace owns D'Brick.
                    I think Thomas was a bit more complete coming out of college, he's a better run blocker. Both should have great careers though.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 49erfanatic View Post
                      Joe Thomas and Orlando Pace just called... they seem a little befuttled
                      Fine, I'll give you Pace. He is a beast. Joe Thomas is really good, but not on the same level as D'Brick.


                      Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        now: Peters
                        5 years: Peters

                        Light is not better than Peters .

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Right now it's Peters by far. Ferguson might be the best down the road.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                            now: Peters
                            5 years: Peters

                            Light is not better than Peters .
                            Correct and Correct.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MasterShake View Post
                              Correct and Correct.
                              if we had to choose Daniel Graham and Matt Light verse the rest..i would've taken that but Graham isnt here to help Light against speed guys.

                              Light cant really control guys with speed by himself. hes a good run blocker but inconsistent as a pass blocker and a lot of the previous success credit goes to Daniel Graham.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information