• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eric Mangenius

^^Sig From Nvot9
    J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

Originally posted by constant cough
      It's elite if you've been a Saints fan your whole entire life and are used to losing season after losing season. I guess you'd have to be a Saints fan to understand. But yeah I get you're point AFC is a much tougher confrence.

I still think I'll be dead before they ever make the Super Bowl much less win it but I don't care I still love em'.
      You think you'll be dead within the next five years?
      The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Peyton it is not even close the most talked about topic is over Peyton got his ring.

Comment

"The Saints Emerging as an Elite Team" of course.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen
            New Orleans becoming an elite team.

...I can't bring myself to credit Peyton Manning for anything...
            First of all, New Orleans is not an elite team. There are only maybe 5 elite teams in this league: Colts, Pats, Chargers, Bears, Ravens. No way does New Orleans fit in the class with those teams. If the Saints were to play any of those teams they would most definately lose.
            INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

The New Orleans Saints lifted a city that was absolutely destroyed and performed to a level of success that gave residents a reason to believe that there will be better and brighter days. Peyton Manning getting his ring was a good story and he was eventually going to get one, but he's one person and the Saints helped out thousands of people

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Paul "I hate Baltimore" Tagliabue retiring......good riddance, maybe the NFL will stop trying to screw the Ravens, oops wait nope they're already trying to next year with 3 west coast trips.
                HALL OF FAMER!
                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by indyfan1985
                  New Orleans becoming an elite team.

...I can't bring myself to credit Peyton Manning for anything...
                  First of all, New Orleans is not an elite team. There are only maybe 5 elite teams in this league: Colts, Pats, Chargers, Bears, Ravens. No way does New Orleans fit in the class with those teams. If the Saints were to play any of those teams they would most definately lose.
                  Its elite. 2nd in the NFC is great. Having a bye in the first round of the playoffs makes you elite. Plus its only gonna get better if they can bulk up their D.

Sig by BoneKrusher
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable
                    Paul "I hate Baltimore" Tagliabue retiring......good riddance, maybe the NFL will stop trying to screw the Ravens, oops wait nope they're already trying to next year with 3 west coast trips.
                    Oh sounds like someone is still mad from losing to the Colts at home in the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28
                      Oh sounds like someone is still mad from losing to the Colts at home in the playoffs
                      Yeah thats what Im mad about :roll: , no its actually the fact that when we tried to get an expansion team because our COLTS, the real colts, were stolen, Tagliabue told us to take our money and build a museum, because we would never have a NFL franchise again. The only good thing about his tenure was that he had to hand Art Modell and the Ravens a Lombardi Trophy before he left.
                      HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Yeah thats what Im mad about :roll: , no its actually the fact that when we tried to get an expansion team because our COLTS, the real colts, were stolen, Tagliabue told us to take our money and build a museum, because we would never have a NFL franchise again. The only good thing about his tenure was that he had to hand Art Modell and the Ravens a Lombardi Trophy before he left.
                        Yeah, you guys got a trophy and it's sort of a sweet revenge then

Comment

Not even close to sweet revenge, Indianapolis still has our history and our colors. Baltimore Colts history should not be a part of the Indy wing of the Hall Of Fame, there should be a Indy Colts part and then a Baltimore Football part with Ravens, and Colts history but we'll never get that we're robbed for life.
                          HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Not even close to sweet revenge, Indianapolis still has our history and our colors. Baltimore Colts history should not be a part of the Indy wing of the Hall Of Fame, there should be a Indy Colts part and then a Baltimore Football part with Ravens, and Colts history but we'll never get that we're robbed for life.
                            Well indy picked up where baltimore left off. It was still the same team just a different location.

Sig by BoneKrusher
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

The NFL doesn't plan the games in the schedule, you know.

Or I guess you don't.

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

The NFL doesn't plan the games in the schedule, you know.

Or I guess you don't.
                                Keep thinking that. 8)
                                HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information