No announcement yet.

David Carr's Future Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was the Bears I'd try to get him, if your not sold on Grossman you don't want to have to draft another guy and develop him but then your D is pretty young so you don't want to get an old guy who you will have to replace in 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustmck
      Just what Carr wants, another tour of duty on a team with a terrible o-line
      Be an easy adjustment though...haha

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

There is a team out there that would upgrade by having him at Quarterback?! :shock:

Comment

I think Cleveland would be a good fit. Let hit battle with Frye, hes never been pushed really for the starting spot, its allways been handed to him.

Id give a 4rth for him. maybe a 3rd if thats what it will take.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyCHRIST
            If I was the Bears I'd try to get him, if your not sold on Grossman you don't want to have to draft another guy and develop him but then your D is pretty young so you don't want to get an old guy who you will have to replace in 2 years.
            Grossman has 1 full year starting, mainly of his problems are due to mechanics. We signed Griese incase Grossman couldnt perform, and we know he can. He needs more experience, lets not forget this guy was lighting it up some games.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
              There is a team out there that would upgrade by having him at Quarterback?! :shock:
              The Bucs would, but that's not saying much

Comment

No Jeff Tedford Quarterback should be drafted in the first round, ever, again. Carr was their last shot to produce a solid NFL starter. When Gary Kubiak is more confident in Sage Rosenfels, and is willing to trade you, that isn't a good indication.

Comment

i will take any qb, just if we get CJ from it

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Re: David Carr's Future Team

Originally posted by NFLBOY
                    Originally posted by CARDIAC CAT 7
                    Perfect fit is the Oakland Raiders, here is why:
                    Suggested Trade: David Carr for 3rd Round Pick
                    Oakland:
                    1. Oakland gets a Quarterback that still has potential without using a 1st Round pick (which Al Davis hates to draft in the 1st Round).
                    2. Allows Oakland to draft the Best Talent in the draft Calvin Johnson.
                    3. Trading Pick is no worry because OAK will be stocked with picks after they trade Moss and Porter.
                    4. David Carr goes back home where he is loved and had a success with Fresno State so California will buy tickets to see him.

Houston:
                    1. Trade opens possibilty for Brady Quinn or JaMarcus Russell to drop to their pick.
                    2. Frees Cap Space allowing them to sign a veteran QB or trade for one, Jake Plummer???

thoughts...
                    Makes no sense. Why would you get carr, but get rid of Moss and Porter. You need to think about that one a little bit. It would do the Raiders no good.
                    What are you talking about!Getting rid of Moss will only improve the team.
                    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation
                      If he can't do anything with Andre Johnson, he's not going to do anything next year with CJ.

Comment

if i was Carr and that happen i would retire , its sooner or later he will get hurt

go from a really bad oline , to the worst line

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                          Originally posted by RaiderNation
                          If he can't do anything with Andre Johnson, he's not going to do anything next year with CJ.
                          Andre Johnson had over 100 catches this year. What's he got to do with Carr's failure exactly?

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            David Carr doesn't have the arm strength Al Davis goes gaga for.
                            Yes he does, if there is one thing that is positive about David Carr it is that he has a very strong arm.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see him go to Minnesota, I seriously think that they will pursue a qb this offseason. An improved offensive line with a pretty solid running game, they need some receiving weapons but that can be addressed, Donte Stallworth might not be resigned, and they could always draft a good WR.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                                No Jeff Tedford Quarterback should be drafted in the first round, ever, again. Carr was their last shot to produce a solid NFL starter. When Gary Kubiak is more confident in Sage Rosenfels, and is willing to trade you, that isn't a good indication.
                                at least he produces them as prospects. What other coach can say they have produced that many 1st round prospects in such a short span of time (pending carroll). You can't blame a quarterback's whole career on their college coach. He can only carry them so far, it's up to their franchise to do the rest. I think it's more of bad luck. If a college coach is to blame for anything it would be for the quarterbacks' lack of readiness not his entire nfl career.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information