X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    Originally posted by Jughead10
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    As long as no one takes Schiano from Jersey Im happy. The only place he's allowed to go to outside of Rutgers is the Giants. Im calling dibs on that.
    He's going to Penn State when Paterno retires.
    You think so, or know so?
    I think so, and it has been talked about quite a bit. Paterno gave him his first ever coaching job as a position coach (I believe DBs) at the young age of about 25 or something ridiculously young.

Comment

I hope so he would be a good fit

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I think it's gonna be Rex Ryan.

Comment

yup he will

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Just out of curiosity, and I hope Singletary does get the job, very much so, but does anyone have a good argument as to why the Bolts would take him over Rex Ryan?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
              In my personal opinion, I think Singletary would be the ideal new head coach for the San Diego Chargers. He would bring Hall of Fame, Super Bowl winning, credibility. He would be an excellent motivator, which is the primary thing a Head Coach is supposed to do. He has had a string of 'impressive' interviews, he will eventually make the leap from Assistant Head Coach, to Head Coach. The question is a when and where, not if.
              the question is what did jerry jones see in wade phillips that he liked over singletary? i still dont get it

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information