Should KC Trade LJ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Good article and Jason Whitlock is an oxymoron.
    You would not believe how close I was to clicking "post reply" and typing the exact same sentence.

Comment

Is LJ that much of a distraction in the locker room?
      Originally posted by Paul
      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10
        His teammates hate his guts. I read about it in Sports Illustrated last year. He's a weird mofo. I wouldn't want him on our team, we have enough head cases.

Comment

good read, but keeping LJ is the best choice

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            Originally posted by Number 10
            His teammates hate his guts. I read about it in Sports Illustrated last year. He's a weird mofo. I wouldn't want him on our team, we have enough head cases.
            Damn I got excited for a second....but I want nothing to do with a mini TO.
            Originally posted by Paul
            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

I haven't really seen any argument to refute Whitlock despite how bad some of you think he is.

Comment

That oline makes the world go round.
                2 years ago. The 2006 KC oline was poor, and next year's line isn't going to be any better without Shields. The truth is that without LJ we would have had a losing record this year. How much could we really get for LJ anyway?

This is all moot anyways because there is no chance LJ is traded. Carl is not going to trade him.

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777
                  That oline makes the world go round.
                  2 years ago. The 2006 KC oline was poor, and next year's line isn't going to be any better without Shields. The truth is that without LJ we would have had a losing record this year. How much could we really get for LJ anyway?

This is all moot anyways because there is no chance LJ is traded. Carl is not going to trade him.
                  Pretty much. Peterson is too busy gloating about how smart he looks for drafting LJ, especially for all the criticism he received for it.

You're right about the KC offensive line, too. Next year, they'll have Waters (who didn't play as well this year as in years past), Weigmann, and that's about it. They need to figure something out about their tackle situation because this year showed that a combo of Kyle Turley and Highway isn't going to get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Finlayson56
                    Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual
                    I wouldn't trade him unless I got a top 5 pick
                    trade him to the lions they need a RB for half of next season
                    thats a terrible idea, i mean LJ is a phenominal player but the lions can solve their running back need for next season by signing an RB like Dominic Rhodes or Chris Brown adn not have to give up their top 5 pick

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Jason Whitlock is the biggest moron of all the members of the KC media.There was an article a few weeks back about a possible extension and here is an exact quote by LJ and see if he really sounds like a cancer

"It's out of my hands," Johnson said. "It's the same as going in with the deal when I was a rookie.It does'nt bother me.I'm fine with it.It's more about trying to win a Super Bowl.I'm not trying to win 'Richest Man Alive."
                      When it comes to Whitless do what I do...Ignore anything he writes because it is pure 100% crap

Comment

Originally posted by asmitty45
                        thats a terrible idea, i mean LJ is a phenominal player but the lions can solve their running back need for next season by signing an RB like Dominic Rhodes or Chris Brown adn not have to give up their top 5 pick
                        you think those guys are gonna be what the lions need at RB? WOW...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Dominic Rhodes and Chris Brown solving a running back problem?

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                            Dominic Rhodes and Chris Brown solving a running back problem?
                            Who's Chris Brown?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonRath
                              Yea, I think you guys should trade LJ...
                              Here's a trade:

Falcons get:
                              Larry Johnson

Chiefs get:
                              Matt Schaub
                              3rd round pick

*just kidding, i just would love to see LJ in Atlanta*
                              Why on earth would they do that the chiefs have damon huard who wasn't bad this year.

Thanks to Votelynnswann for a brand new pimpin sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Gribble
                                Mike Martz doesn't need RBs. The Lions should just put a WR in the backfield.
                                Mike Furrey?

Thanks to Votelynnswann for a brand new pimpin sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information