Chiefs Name Damon Huard Starting QB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs Name Damon Huard Starting QB

Not that it really matters we are going to suck either way no OL.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/story/247259.html

Damon Huard has won the Chiefs quarterback competition and will start the regular season opener Sept. 9 against the Texans in Houston.

Coach Herm Edwards seemed to be leaning toward starting Brodie Croyle. But Edwards apparently changed his mind after Croyle's disappointing play in Thursday night's pre season loss to New Orleans.

Its only a matter of time before Croyle starts.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

With our OL we might see 3 or 4 different starting QB's I keep waiting for Herm to call up Vinny Testaverde it is bound to happen.

Comment

I think Vinny is the thrid string QB for NE.
        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
          I think Vinny is the thrid string QB for NE.
          Give it time Herm will find a way there is got to be some 40 year old QB he can get his hands on.

Comment

Croyle DID look bad against us on Thursday, but I fault that a lot to the horrid offensive line and blocking.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Isn't Huard injured?

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                Isn't Huard injured?
                Ya but they think he should be ready to go for the start of the season.

Comment

They will still be picking top 3

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Someone tell me how the Vikings are worse than the Chiefs.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                      They will still be picking top 3
                      Your being to nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                        Your being to nice.
                        Yea man, be considerate. Top 5.

Comment

I was going to say we pick first and I'm a huge Chiefs fans I have never seen us look this bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                            Croyle DID look bad against us on Thursday, but I fault that a lot to the horrid offensive line and blocking.
                            This is why for the Chiefs' sake, Brodie Croyle doesn't see the field this year. When the Chiefs drafted him, I thought it was a great pick. But the reason why I thought it was a great move was because they had Will Shields, Brian Waters and Willie Roaf. The way I saw it, the thing Brodie Croyle most needed to succeed was a great offensive line. If the Raiders drafted him, I would have thought of it as a terrible pick. If the Texans him, same thing. But Croyle wasn't selected by them, he was selected by the Chiefs. But that was then and the Chiefs don't have anything now resembling the offensive line they did then. Until they can get back to having a top tier OL, I don't think Croyle can succeed there.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                              Someone tell me how the Vikings are worse than the Chiefs.
                              at the very least, the Vikes will be able to run and stop the run. They'll do fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information