Travis Henry, doing his part to keep the planet populated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis Henry, doing his part to keep the planet populated

A judge recently ordered Denver Broncos running back Travis Henry to pay a $3,000-a-month child support payment on top of orders to provide child support to several children he fathered in other states, according to a report.

With a $25 million contract and a base monthly salary around $50,000, the payment isn't a huge hit, but it is to Henry's lifestyle and other child support payments, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported Saturday.

Henry, 28, has fathered nine children by nine women in at least four Southern states and has been ordered by various judges to provide child support for seven of them, according to court records.

Looks like Elijah Dukes has some catching up to do.

Comment

Yea I read that on PFT I think, hes the league leader folowed by Willis McGahee I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
        Yea I read that on PFT I think, hes the league leader folowed by Willis McGahee I think.

What was his number again?

Comment

wow, that is rediculous, how many does McGahee have?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
            Looks like Elijah Dukes has some catching up to do.
            He's got 5 years and plenty of more women to threaten. Plus, he's got the underage market covered. I'd say he's on pace to break Travis Henry's amount of children by about 6.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Real men don't use protection :D
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Umm...wow.

Don't really know how this is possible. And you know what they're thinking "this guy is rich, no reason to disagree."
                I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Tom Brady is in third place behind him and McGahee.
                  "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Did I hear Noel Devine has two kids already? If he has some success in college I'm sure his numbers will skyrocket (or even if it he doesn't).

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                      Tom Brady is in third place behind him and McGahee.
                      Bradys got 1 kid. i think he'll get 3 little ones running around 1 day but right now..thats nothing compared to 9 by Henry

Comment

Thats hilarious. What an idiot.
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Does it surprise anyone that all these rich men have multiple children? After all, everyone is trying to pass their genes on, books like Sperm Wars discuss this exact thing.
                          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

haha maybe a few of Henry's kids make it to the NFL...
                            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
                              Real men don't use protection :D
                              Are you kidding, I always use protection, I keep a 9 under my bed.......

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information