Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asante Samuel reports to Pats camp, ends holdout

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/traini...ory?id=2993035

Franchised, 7.9 mil for 07. This is a big relief for Pats fans.

His agent says the deal is not done yet, but it looks like a pretty sure thing.
    Last edited by Don Vito; 08-27-2007, 06:21 PM.

so do they move Wilson back to FS now? and whats going to happen to that Miami player you guys drafted?

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
      so do they move Wilson back to FS now? and whats going to happen to that Miami player you guys drafted?
      wilson was at FS the whole time

Meriweather has been playing a lot of slot CB and a little safety

i dont see Meriweather overtaking G a y for #3 spot so we'll see Meriweather at safety more imo

Comment

If everything goes through with Asante the secondary DC ahould look like-

CB-A. Samuel, E Hobbs, R. ***, B. Meriweather, Tory James, Willie Andrews, Mike Richardson
        FS-E. Wilson, B. Meriweather, J. Sanders, Willie Andrews
        SS-R. Harrison, J. Sanders, B. Meriweather, Mel Mitchell

Comment

That's freaking ridiculous that a person doesn't want to play football for $8 million guaranteed. For 16 games of football.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
            That's freaking ridiculous that a person doesn't want to play football for $8 million guaranteed. For 16 games of football.
            Agreed, but we can all give a huge thanks to the 49ers for giving clements that 80 mil, now look at every player holding out, they all want that much... i mean Dwight Freeney is not worth what the colts payed for the guy, i think they should have used that money to keep their dbs, but thats just me. it seems like everytime a player is signed after a holdout youll see the headline, highest payed *insert position here* in the NFL.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
              Agreed, but we can all give a huge thanks to the 49ers for giving clements that 80 mil, now look at every player holding out, they all want that much... i mean Dwight Freeney is not worth what the colts payed for the guy, i think they should have used that money to keep their dbs, but thats just me. it seems like everytime a player is signed after a holdout youll see the headline, highest payed *insert position here* in the NFL.
              CB is one thing, but Guards market is ridiculous.

Faneca deserves more than Dockery or Steinbach, but they don't deserve the amount they got paid.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information