Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teams you expect to dissappoint this year.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teams you expect to dissappoint this year.

What teams do you expect to disappoint this year based on last years performance or this years expectations?

I think the New York Jets will have a worse season than they did last year, I don't believe in Pennington like I used to.

Based on last years 8-8 season, I don't think the Titans will do too well (although most people don't think they will anyways.)

The Chiefs won't make the playoffs I don't believe.

The Saints could be a major let down this year if their defense can't play up to par.

What teams do you expect to disappoint?

The popular picks are obviously the Chiefs and the Falcons.

Comment

The Colts are always disappointing as they continue to keep Tha Pimp Jim Sorgi on the bench.

"imma kill all dey foos who get in ma way"

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I dont know if the saints are going to be able to repeat what they did last year though their division is not very difficult.

thanks Bengals1690

Comment

Giants, Redskins, Panthers, Seahawks, Bengals, Broncoas, Cheifs, Bears, and Bills.

Comment

With Rex Chokeman in there, the Bears could dissapoint.

Comment

Jets, Bears and Colts.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                The popular picks are obviously the Chiefs and the Falcons.
                I didn't put the Falcons on there because they picked pretty high last year and I don't think the Falcons have very high expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                  Redskins
                  The Redskins aren't getting any worse than last season... I don't see how they disappoint this season.

Comment

Bears? I dont want to sound like a homer, but we will probably 85% make the playoffs. Rex is on a shorter leash this year, and so if he does choke, we have a good Qb in Griese. Now good QB doesnt mean that he will be the savior, but he isnt a bad QB by any standards. We bring back I think 20 or 21 of 22 starters last year, we should make the playoffs. The only team that will maybe knock us off our divisional pedistool is the Packers, they should be good this year. Even in that case, we should make the playoffs

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                    who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                      The Redskins aren't getting any worse than last season... I don't see how they disappoint this season.
                      Of course says the Redskins fan. I mean you do have Cambell as a QB and he isnt exactly 100% right now. Portis hasnt even dressed in a uniform yet, WR's are all overrated. D isnt exactly great by any means. And your in a division with Dallas and Philly. Joe Gibbs isnt a good coach anymore, and if Saun Taylor continues to give up the most TD's of any DB in the NFL, dont exspect to stop the pass any better than last year.

ps. Taylor is a great tackler and a horrible safety.

Did the Browns get any worse? They arguably got 50% better, but it isnt going to effect their record because of the scheduling/conference they are in.

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
                        Bears? I dont want to sound like a homer, but we will probably 85% make the playoffs. Rex is on a shorter leash this year, and so if he does choke, we have a good Qb in Griese. Now good QB doesnt mean that he will be the savior, but he isnt a bad QB by any standards. We bring back I think 20 or 21 of 22 starters last year, we should make the playoffs. The only team that will maybe knock us off our divisional pedistool is the Packers, they should be good this year. Even in that case, we should make the playoffs
                        They might not be as good as last year in terms of wins, and not making the Super Bowl should be a disapointment, and with Rex in there, no telling what could happen...

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
                          I kind of disagree about Griese. Obviously, he's not like another Henry Burris, but he does have a history of making mistakes at inopportune times. I remember checking out the Buccaneers' official MB's after we signed him last year, seeing what their fans were saying about him and a few said he throws costly INT's at the worst possible times. Obviously, we didn't get much of a chance to see b/c he only came in when we had the game locked up, but, from what I've seen, I agree with this assessment.

And, regarding the Packers, I really don't think the Vikings are getting the respect they deserve, inexperienced quarterback notwithstanding.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                            Of course says the Redskins fan. I mean you do have Cambell as a QB and he isnt exactly 100% right now. Portis hasnt even dressed in a uniform yet, WR's are all overrated. D isnt exactly great by any means. And your in a division with Dallas and Philly. Joe Gibbs isnt a good coach anymore, and if Saun Taylor continues to give up the most TD's of any DB in the NFL, dont exspect to stop the pass any better than last year.

ps. Taylor is a great tackler and a horrible safety.

Did the Browns get any worse? They arguably got 50% better, but it isnt going to effect their record because of the scheduling/conference they are in.
                            So your pretty much saying that we are going to be a bottom 5 team in the NFL? Put it out there, I could use a few sig quotes. We finished 6th last year, and according to you the only place to go is down.

You better hope Quinn pans out, you mortgaged your future on him. LT hasn't suited up yet, is he going to be terrible too? Portis knows the system and it's not worth him playing for nothing. You're wide receivers are Braylon Edwards and nobody. Our backup running back had more yards and started less than half the games Lewis did, and way more receiving yards. You're division is Baltimore, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh plus your in the AFC. To say that Gibbs isn't a good coach anymore is laughable. He's got three rings and a place in Canton, what does Romeo got? Our defense sucked last year and we addressed it this off season, and quite well might I add.

Don't gloat, especially if you're a browns fan.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                              He's got three rings what does Romeo got?
                              Answered that one yourself didn't you?

sig by VLS
                              Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                              I don't care...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information