Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a cartoon for every game plan

Howdy,

I'm working on a huge project. I want to try to do a cartoon of every NFL game this season. I can do a cartoon fairly quickly with the equipment that I have - Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, drawing tablet, experience, etc...

Anyway, the problem would be to come up with something meaningful and funny relative to a particular game without me being able to watch every single game.

If you are watching a game and think of some idea that might work or can tell me the things that the commentators are harping on all game or is annoying - Let me know through a Private Message.

I think that I can do this but I'll need some help - more than what I see in a box score.

Thanks for your help!
    Powers

Sounds fun... Will keep an eye out for ideas when watching :)

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Thanks

I'll need all the help I can get.

Comment

I can think of one off the top of my head for the Bills. The Ravens game. You should take a look at some of the signs we make, because they're going to be funny.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

signs are a good idea

I thought having some signs in the background would be a good idea. Let me know what they are for your team and I'll try to put them in some of the home game weeks.

Comment

Many people are going to have them, so you'll have quite a selection

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

make fun of travis henry. ik its not a gameday thing, but you got 9 kids with 9 women. haha hes godly
              Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
              I smoke ten blunts before lunch
              Gucci Mane

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information