Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuts that you really like

couldnt think of a better title :\ but question

is there a player on your team that could be a Saturday cut that you really like and hoping that he stays?

for my Patriots, its Bam Childress. Kid is always great in preseason at WR..hes done it all. Hes fast, very quick, small though. hes lined up at WR/RB/CB and returnman but with our depth at WR..he probably wont make it. i think hes better than Washington and Caldwell and would much rather keep him and his versatility and good hands over the others.

hes an Ohio State kid who was stuck behind Jenkins and others few years ago..now hes stuck behind Randy-Stallworth-Welker-Gaffney

he should've made it last year though
    Last edited by remix 6; 08-31-2007, 07:48 AM.

You probably didn't word the title very effectively but I get what you are saying. The guy I feel could be a cut is Chas Gessner WR, AKA the guy in my sig. However with the injury to Jazzy Warren the possibility he makes the roster has genuinely increased.

Comment

Todd Pinkston, nuff said.

Comment

I'd have to say Drew Olsen QB for the Ravens...it was either him or Smith and no they cant take Smith from me....

Comment

I like Deshawn Wynn, but he'll probably get cut

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Oren O'Neil.FB.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I'm hoping this Biren Ealy kid sticks. He went undrafted, but Vince had worked out with him in the offseason in Houston and recommended him to the team. Turns out he's made several plays in training camp and caught about a 40 yard TD pass last week against the Bills. If not then I hope we can get him on the practice squad

Comment

Fred Jackson for the Bills. Even though he's behind, Lynch, Wright, and A-Train, he deserves a spot on our roster. He can catch, run, block, everything. I really hope we don't cut him.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

RB Pierre Thomas. I hope he can stay because he looks a lot better than Antonio Pittman.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                    I'd have to say Drew Olsen QB for the Ravens...it was either him or Smith and no they cant take Smith from me....
                    I'm pretty sure they already cut Drew Olsen.

So Far..

Derrick Jones and Eric Fowler my GVSU Boys.

I'm just prayign they keep Madison, ***, Capizzi and Russell.. any other bubble guys I'm ok with.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

I hope Herana Daze-Jones gets to stay, special teams monster and I like what I see in coverage... I think his spot is safe. Daniel Coats, TE, BYU... Good guy and I really like what I see in his pass catching abilities... He should also be fine.

I'm thinking Keiwan Ratliff may be cut, he's just not a fit for our defensive style but I really really think he could thrive in a cover 2.

Comment

I'm going to say Greg Blue.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Jesse Pellot-Rosa

Sig by Me

Comment

I too am intrigued by Bam Childress. He is a poor man's preseason Troy Brown. He has lined up at Db, tailback and all over special teams. The problem is he has had 3 years to show his stuff on a team that had issues of both quality and quantity at his position.

He is great insurance and obviously is a BB favorite. But if he was that good you would not have seen the group of FA's brought in this year. I wish him well, perhaps he ends up in tampa taking the job of the afformentiond Chad Gessner ( another former Patriot preseason / practice squader). He is 5x the player of Chad.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyjackaubrey View Post
                              I too am intrigued by Bam Childress. He is a poor man's preseason Troy Brown. He has lined up at Db, tailback and all over special teams. The problem is he has had 3 years to show his stuff on a team that had issues of both quality and quantity at his position.

He is great insurance and obviously is a BB favorite. But if he was that good you would not have seen the group of FA's brought in this year. I wish him well, perhaps he ends up in tampa taking the job of the afformentiond Chad Gessner ( another former Patriot preseason / practice squader). He is 5x the player of Chad.
                              hes had the years to show and he has in preseason and training camp. hes done well from everything we've heard/seen but he just never gets it

more suprisingly..he cleared waivers and got on our practice squad again which was amazing

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information