Rodney Harrison suspended for four games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodney Harrison suspended for four games

Per the ESPNEWS ticker. I read elsewhere that it has to do with Human Growth Hormone.

i believe if u take HGH during the football season(hard contact) it makes ur bones weaker and more susceptible to injuries, is that true?

Comment

oh that may explain why he's been out so much

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Must of got it from Tim Couch....

See, it's not the same as the MLB because you could always use the whole "Musta got it from Barry, McGwire, Sammy, Palmeiro, the B12!". Tim Couch just doesn't fit.

Anyway, I thought the NFL didn't have testing for HGH?
        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
          Must of got it from Tim Couch....

See, it's not the same as the MLB because you could always use the whole "Musta got it from Barry, McGwire, Sammy, Palmeiro, the B12!". Tim Couch just doesn't fit.

Anyway, I thought the NFL didn't have testing for HGH?
          all you need is proof of the bottle really

Comment

no ****** way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**** **** **** **** ****!!!!!!!!!

Comment

And the surprises jusst keep rolling in today... wow

Comment

too think Vrable, Bruschi, and Seau are on the same team...hmmmm SPECUALTIONS
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Certainly a newsworthy day.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

So sad. I feel for Rodney with all the injuries he's had. Still no excuse to break the rules. :(

Comment

Wow, Rodney can't catch a break. It's his own fault anyways but still he's hardly been on the field for the last 2 seasons. Hopefully Gene Wilson stays healthy and Meriweather/James Sanders step up.

Comment

This really hurts the Patriots. They face New York and San Diego early, those are two marquee games for them. It's up to Meriweather now.

Comment

He's going to be speaking shortly. Unlike others he'll take it like a champ and admit he was wrong and take the punishment like a man. It's unfortunate that his remote, outside shot at the Hall of Fame has been destroyed. I feel for him. The guy has had some really bad breaks but again, there is never an excuse for cheating...

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                            This really hurts the Patriots. They face New York and San Diego early, those are two marquee games for them. It's up to Meriweather now.
                            Probably James Sanders actually. I have much more confidence in him now than I did earlier in his career...

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                              too think Vrable, Bruschi, and Seau are on the same team...hmmmm SPECUALTIONS
                              To think, Jeter, Posada and Rivera are on the same team as Giambi... hmmm...

Come on... don't be ridiculous...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information