Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Cowboys QB Coach Suspended 5 Games

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3000615

I'm not quite sure what to think of this.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

I don't understand it. Why would they suspend a coach for using steroids? Like he said, he's not trying to make a comeback.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

As long as they weren't for Rex Grossman I really don't care. I'm not sure why Dallas gave him a job after what he did last year though.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

yeah saw this on the bottom of the screen while watching the vtech game but a coach really?

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
          yeah saw this on the bottom of the screen while watching the vtech game but a coach really?
          I don't know why they would suspend a coach. It doesn't make any sense to do that but I guess Roger Goodell is not going to be a hypocrite and only suspend some players/coaches.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

He probably thought he could beat out Brad Johnson for the backup job.

Comment

did it say he used it? he bought it and could been providing. illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                did it say he used it? he bought it and could been providing. illegal.
                illegal and providing warrants a suspension

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information