No announcement yet.

What Games are you going to this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Games are you going to this year?

I'll be attending the Lions Home Opener against the Minnesota Vikings, on 9/16. I went to the 8/9 Preaseason Game 1 against the Bengals too..

This will be my first Lions Regular Season game in a very long time.. should be a good one.

A few skins games

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I'm going to the Bills' Home opener, Monday Night game, and the Baltimore game

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Im going to the Bills vs Jets and Bills vs Ravens......It sucks not living near your team :(. Oh well i have the second best thing..Direct TV Sunday ticket Superfan

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

I'm going to try and get MNF tickets for Vikings-Bears Dec 17th. We'll see how the $$ situation is by then though.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

None as it stands right now. I might get one in if I'm lucky.

Comment

probably all of the jets home games and maybe the giants-jets game...
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Jaguars season tickets

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Ravens season tickets.

Comment

All of the Michigan games this year and hopefully a Jets home game.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                      All of the Michigan games this year
                      What was the reaction like after the field goal was blocked today?

Comment

Tampa Bay in Buffalo 08 will be my first ever.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Because it costs me about 1000 bucks to get to Massachusettes and back I can only go to one Pats game a year. But, I have gone to the wildcard games the past 2 years. 3 rows from the front and on the 45 both times. I'll go again hopefully for homefield advantage in the AFC champ game.

Comment

Two sets of Bills seasons tickets. But because of my team, I can only get to the Monday nighter against the Cowboys. We have practise on sundays with mondays off. It sucks, but I gotta do what I gotta do. Already went to the falcons and titans pre-season games in buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                              Because it costs me about 1000 bucks to get to Massachusettes and back I can only go to one Pats game a year. But, I have gone to the wildcard games the past 2 years. 3 rows from the front and on the 45 both times. I'll go again hopefully for homefield advantage in the AFC champ game.
                              where are you from?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information