Ravens extend Boller, doubtful to sign Leftwich

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens extend Boller, doubtful to sign Leftwich

The Ravens reached an agreement on a one-year contract extension on Thursday with quarterback Kyle Boller, reports NFL Network's Adam Schefter. Boller is now under contract with Baltimore through the 2008 season.

Boller is expected to sign the contract on Friday. Exact terms are not known, but Boller's extension is known to be worth more than $3 million.

The deal likely eliminates any chance that Baltimore would sign free-agent quarterback Byron Leftwich, whom Jacksonville released Saturday.
    www.nfl.com

This further drills home my point that nobody would be clammoring for Leftwich after he got released. The NFL just doesn't work that way.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

i'd like to drill home your point.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
      i'd like to drill home your point.
      Yikes......

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

hmm I thought they would do this. Assuming this is McNairs last season. Bring Boller in just to have a person who knows the system, sign Leftwich who Newsome loved coming out of college. and have a QB battle between Leftwich Boller and Smith.

what is everybody thoughts on that.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          Yikes......
          ..........;)

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Kyle resigned.........

THANK JESUS THANK YOU LORD!!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

... Why haven't the Falcons signed Leftwich? Do they want to ensure themselves the no. 1 overall pick to get Brohm?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                ... Why haven't the Falcons signed Leftwich? Do they want to ensure themselves the no. 1 overall pick to get Brohm?
                Yes, yes they do........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                  I think they actually have some faith in Joey.

Comment

Who cares, Boller is the suck.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      Kyle resigned.........

THANK JESUS THANK YOU LORD!!
                      Funny I had the same reaction as a browns fan.

Comment

Why are Browns fans posting in a football forum?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

I didn't think he would want to stay in Baltimore. Maybe he doesn't think anyone else will offer him more than what the Ravens are giving him. Still it seems like he needs a fresh start in a new city.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                            I didn't think he would want to stay in Baltimore. Maybe he doesn't think anyone else will offer him more than what the Ravens are giving him. Still it seems like he needs a fresh start in a new city.
                            So he can suck there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                              Believe it or not Kyle actually loves the organization and the city so its really not a surprise he chose to stay.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information