Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFC > NFC so badly....

Go Colts! What a route...Saints weren't even a challenge XD

In other unexpected news, the sun rose today!
    Originally posted by 7-11
    Originally posted by Renji
    Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
    But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

Has Goodell passed some kind of ruling that prevents NFC teams from running the ball during interconference games?

Comment

Originally posted by zoinks View Post
        Has Goodell passed some kind of ruling that prevents NFC teams from running the ball during interconference games?
        Yes it was issued at the same time as the suspension of Vick so as not to garner media attention.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Is this the first of many pointless and premature threads we always see after a blowout like the one that happened tonight?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
            Is this the first of many pointless and premature threads we always see after a blowout like the one that happened tonight?
            Ding Ding Ding!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Just wait for my crazy pointless thread I intend on making when the Bills blow out Denver this weekend

Comment

This thread was made so much more awesome by black superman in the op's sig.
                Originally posted by 7-11
                Originally posted by Renji
                Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
                But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  Just wait for my crazy pointless thread I intend on making when the Bills blow out Denver this weekend
                  I'll be waiting for it.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    It will be called Losman showed you!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

No kidding. Granted I've always felt that at this time the AFC and NFC have a VERY large gap in talent and the Saints are overrated but still, tonights game doesn't make much difference in either part of my argument.

I would love to see a thread on top 5 QB's right now, it'd be funny to see the amount of people that leave Brees out just because he had one bad game. On a related note I wonder what Peter King thinks of this.

Comment

Speaking of which, Sean Salisbury just said Bob Sanders was "one of the 5 best defensive players in the world'.

That's funny Sean...wasn't Reggie Bush also the greatest runningback of all time coming out of college?

Weren't the Saints the best team in the NFC?

I wonder if the winner of the Raiders-Lions game will be headed for the Superbowl.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Chicago vs San Diego would be a better game to gain a bearing on just how much AFC owns the NFC

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
                            Chicago vs San Diego would be a better game to gain a bearing on just how much AFC owns the NFC
                            Eh...I dunno about that. If there's a team we don't matchup well against it's San Diego.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              Speaking of which, Sean Salisbury just said Bob Sanders was "one of the 5 best defensive players in the world'.

That's funny Sean...wasn't Reggie Bush also the greatest runningback of all time coming out of college?

Weren't the Saints the best team in the NFC?

I wonder if the winner of the Raiders-Lions game will be headed for the Superbowl.
                              Only if the Raiders win since Kiffin is from USC.......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information