My NFL preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
    I THOuGhT WE WERE BOYS....................WHY DID U PUT HIS NAME IN A POST?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????
    We're still good, right Yoda? I won't mention he who shall not be spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by gpngc View Post
      I assure you I am not Tubby nor do I know who Tubby is.
      U don't want to.

Comment

I THOuGhT WE WERE BOYS....................WHY DID U PUT HIS NAME IN A POST?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????

Please forgive me oh Yoda! I edited the post. I am so sorry.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
          We're still good, right Yoda? I won't mention he who shall not be spoken.
          Yes, I don't wanna be traded from Las Vegas.

Comment

I assure you I am not Tubby nor do I know who Tubby is.
            Damn...he used the word assure. Would Tubby know what assure means? I don't know...

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
              Please forgive me oh Yoda! I edited the post. I am so sorry.
              Its okay CC, we're still boys.

Comment

Hi, I'm Tubby. Nice to have another hawks fan on the board. Go easy on the caps lock.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                Originally posted by yodachu
                Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Since when did a QB who has had one bad season whilst injured in 4 after being to a SB, NFCCG and a probowl become a negative?

Comment

I was going to make this comment directly about the Jets evaluation, bu then I read a little more and read some of the comments, and it has become clear to me that you are ********. That is all I have to say, as that's all you deserve, you are an idiot.
                    Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

Yes, I don't wanna be traded from Las Vegas.
                      Then traded you will not be o wise one.

Comment

Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
                        I was going to make this comment directly about the Jets evaluation, bu then I read a little more and read some of the comments, and it has become clear to me that you are ********. That is all I have to say, as that's all you deserve, you are an idiot.
                        Why bother saying anything if you aren't going to bring up at least one point?
                        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                          Since when did a QB who has had one bad season whilst injured in 4 after being to a SB, NFCCG and a probowl become a negative?
                          That is a really good question. Since Bulger is starting to be rated, I think Delhomme is the most underrated QB in the league.

Comment

Why bother saying anything if you aren't going to bring up at least one point?
                            Because I don't want to waste the time of telling you why nearly everything you said is dumb, and "bothered" to say it because I wanted you to know how I felt..
                            Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

Just because I'm sick of Sean Salisbury picking the Panthers every year and everyone proclaiming the Chargers and Pats as better than Colts, doesn't mean I don't agree with popular opinion on some points.

I did watch Craig "Buster" Davis at LSU and came away unimpressed. Early Doucet was better and Dwayne Bowe was better. Davis doesn't have the strength to succeed against the phsyical DB's in the NFL and I question his route-running. He reminds me of a poor-mans Devery Henderson.

I wouldn't touch him until the 4th round. That's just my opinion.

What did I want the Chargers to do? You have a point- it's not easy to improve your WR corps by trading for Chad Johnson like you said. What would I have done? Probably taken Dwayne Jarrett. Now Jarrett hasn't done much yet in his young career, but I would still take him over Craig Davis. You can tell me that Vincent Jackson is the same type of WR as Jarrett, and you may have a point there. I still go for the BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER available and if you had your heart set on a WR there, you take DJ, no questions asked.
                              And I agree with you that WR is probably one of the more insignificant positions in the NFL. Which is why, WITH a subpar WR corps, I still think the Chargers contend in the AFC.
                              Once again we have three tall receivers in Jackson, Floyd, and to an extent Osgood. We also tried to go after hard working and good character guys, both traits evident in Davis. Additionally, Davis is also a guy who's willing to do anything for his team. And that's important because receivers on this team better be good at not only catching the ball, but also run blocking for LT. I don't know how someone like Jarrett would feel to be used in a role like that. All I know is that everyone from Chargers camp has been raving about Davis. And while he may not be the immediate starter, he can still be used in special packages and as the slot receiver.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                                I've never liked Delhomme. Sorry. I know you are a Panthers fan, but Delhomme has fallen off since he went to the Super Bowl. He targets one WR and is a questionable decision-maker. Plus I don't like the running-game and the defense seems to always underachieve. I'm not going to pick every team to make the playoffs- and as you can tell, I'm not really into "paper" champions... I'll admit, perhaps my views on the Panthers and Delhomme are a bit biased because I still have the images of the 2006 NFC Championship disaster in my head. If Delhomme proves me wrong, you'll be a happy fan. I don't think he will this season, that's all.

I feel like everyone just reads their favorite teams paragraph and if it's not playoffs or division-winning, they get mad and bad-mouth me.

Oh well.
                                "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information