X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Standings

AFC East
    New England 12-4......It's the Patriots, they will be good
    New York 9-7.......Falls just short of playoffs, much better than many expect though
    Buffalo 7-9.......Lost a lot on defense, but a growing Losman keeps them from nose diving
    Miami 5-11........Ugly, that's all I can see for the Dolphins

AFC North
    Baltimore 11-5........Great defense, I don't expect the offense to be much better with McGahee instead of Lewis
    Cincinnati 10-6(WC)........Offense gets them to the playoffs, defense sends them home quickly
    Pittsburgh 7-9........I honestly just don't see much that scares me about the Steelers, more of a gut feeling
    Cleveland 4-12........A better team than the record indicates, but stuck in a killer division

AFC South
    Indianapolis 12-4.........Trust me, the Colts defense isn't fixed. The Saints never tried to pound them
    Jacksonville 9-7........Gutsy call releasing Leftwich, but the correct one. We know Leftwich is an average QB, Garrard is an unknown commodity that needed to be explored
    Houston 6-10........I am not sold on Matt Schaub at all. He has started 2 games in his career, that is not enough games to know he is good
    Tennessee 6-10.........Young is fun to watch, but statistically he wasn't good last year. Stats always catch up with you, plus they don't have anyone else on O

AFC West
    San Diego 11-5.......Most talented team in the league. That's pretty much it.
    Denver 10-6(WC)........Defense should be awesome, season depends on Cutler
    Oakland 6-10.......I really think the Raiders will be much better this season, record won't necessarily show that though
    Kansas City 5-11........This season could get ugly very quickly, but they could use a high draft pick

NFC East
    Philadelphia 11-5.......When McNabb is healthy they win the East, it's as simple as that
    Dallas 9-7(WC).......I am not sold on Romo as much as most. He finished on a terrible streak of games
    Washington 7-9........I think Jason Campbell could be pretty good
    New York 5-11.........Eli Manning is not a good QB, now they don't have Tiki. Good luck

NFC North
    Chicago 11-5.......They could play blindfolded and when the North, but someone should tell Grossman he doesn't need to really play blindfolded
    Green Bay 8-8.......Average offense, but could be in trouble if no RB emerges. Defense should be good
    Detroit 6-10........Should be fun to watch every week, but being fun to watch doesn't necessarily mean winning
    Minnesota 5-11........Could be a lot better if Tarvaris Jackson and some WR's are actually good. Problem is the WR's aren't good and it's Jackson's first year starting

NFC South (Will be worst division in NFL)
    New Orleans 10-6.......Be wary of the Saints. They are relying heavily on 2 second year WR's. Defense could be a major problem
    Carolina 8-8.........The only team in the league that analysts make the injury excuse for every season
    Tampa Bay 6-10........If Jeff Garcia has something left in the tank they could trip up some contenders
    Atlanta 6-10........A nightmarish season for the Falcons results in a QB in round 1

NFC West
    St. Louis 11-5........Many underrated offseason defensive additions, as well as Bennett, McMichael, Dante Hall, and Leonard
    Seattle 9-7(WC).........The window is quickly slamming on the Hawks, this could be their last chance
    San Francisco 6-10.......Many overrated offseason additions. Clements- widely considered overrated. Banta Cain- career backup now starting. Willis- rookie.
    Arizona 6-10........Once again the Cardinals will not be good because no one has told them that Offensive Line is actually important

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

I am so glad a Rams fan started this thread, otherwise I would have to yell at people.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
      I am so glad a Rams fan started this thread, otherwise I would have to yell at people.
      Haha, yes, it is funny how we both seem to enjoy seeing the Rams do well. Everyone else is just a bunch of haters.

Comment

Originally posted by nfrillman View Post
        Haha, yes, it is funny how we both seem to enjoy seeing the Rams do well. Everyone else is just a bunch of haters.
        I have convinced everyone on ESPN we are winning the NFC west though. Salsberry, Allen, my boy Stephen A, Skip Bayless (despite he has us as a wild card and the Broncos winning the SB and the Skins winning the east and the Lions a WC, but yeah, I convinced him) I also think I convinced Mark Schlereth.

Comment

I have convinced everyone on ESPN we are winning the NFC west though. Salsberry, Allen, my boy Stephen A, Skip Bayless (despite he has us as a wild card and the Broncos winning the SB and the Skins winning the east and the Lions a WC, but yeah, I convinced him) I also think I convinced Mark Schlereth.
          When a significant number of people on ESPN is picking your team, and you arent the consensus to win your division, you wont win.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
          Originally posted by yodachu
          Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Oh My God!!! The death sentence of a Skip Bayless endorsement!!!! YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL YODACHU!!!!! or at least the 3 or 4 Rams fans on here.

Comment

Oh My God!!! The death sentence of a Skip Bayless endorsement!!!! YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL YODACHU!!!!! or at least the 3 or 4 Rams fans on here.
              I did too good of a job again. Damn, a couple years ago I convinced Michael Smith we were winning the SB, but we went 8-8. I did too good of a job. But Bayless picked the Seahawks to win the division.

Comment

The Cardinals spent the #5 pick on an OL, your comment doesn't make much sense.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  The Cardinals spent the #5 pick on an OL, your comment doesn't make much sense.
                  Yes, and they also let their best offensive lineman leave. I know they drafted there, but their line is not improved over last season. Plus they have now lost a tackle for the season.

Comment

skip bayless is actually ran by SI's computers.
                    SI's computers are actually ran by woody page.

*snickers*
                    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Packers are an improved team from last year, which they were 8-8. I think 10-6 is very realistic

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                      who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

the NFC west always looks the same.
                        someone is gonna squeak by. ('hawks)
                        someone says their defense is terrible (the rams)
                        someone is going to be called overrated, but is in fact just about as overrated as they are underrated nowadays with everyone saying their overrate (obviously the niners)
                        someone is going to be good, but not so good as to win a bunch of games (arizona)

it just looks funny.
                        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

I really really don't see Baltimore winning the AFCN, IMO the Steelers have a better shot (just to show it's not me being a homer).

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                            the NFC west always looks the same.
                            someone is gonna squeak by. ('hawks)
                            someone says their defense is terrible (the rams)
                            someone is going to be called overrated, but is in fact just about as overrated as they are underrated nowadays with everyone saying their overrate (obviously the niners)
                            someone is going to be good, but not so good as to win a bunch of games (arizona)

it just looks funny.
                            This year is gonna be different, I SWEAR!

Comment

Hahaha, wow, the Rams are still an average team and you think they'll go 11 5 because they got an over the hill tight end, average slot receiver and a couple of rookies, good luck with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information