Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 1 overreaction thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Week 1 overreaction thread

    I've seen it all over the place, might as well consolidate them. Ok let's get them out there. Here are a few of mine.

    1)The Lions have the second best offense in the NFL.
    2)The Steelers are going back to the Superbowl, unless New England, Indy, San Diego, Tennessee, Denver, or Houston does.
    3)All teams not mentioned in the AFC are terrible.
    4)The Bears will finish last in the NFC North. The Bears never should have traded Thomas Jones.
    5)Thomas Jones is terrible.
    6)The Eagles won't win a game this year. Andy Reid is the worst coach ever.
    7)The Saints will allow 600 points on defense this year.
    8)The Colts will score 600.
    9)Everyone that thought Joe Gibbs was washed up was wrong, except for 2:00 left in the 4th quarter when they were right.
    10)Randy Moss invented football.


    Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

  • #2
    Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    I've seen it all over the place, might as well consolidate them. Ok let's get them out there. Here are a few of mine.

    1)The Lions have the second best offense in the NFL.
    2)The Steelers are going back to the Superbowl, unless New England, Indy, San Diego, Tennessee, Denver, or Houston does.
    3)All teams not mentioned in the AFC are terrible.
    4)The Bears will finish last in the NFC North. The Bears never should have traded Thomas Jones.
    5)Thomas Jones is terrible.
    6)The Eagles won't win a game this year. Andy Reid is the worst coach ever.
    7)The Saints will allow 600 points on defense this year.
    8)The Colts will score 600.
    9)Everyone that thought Joe Gibbs was washed up was wrong, except for 2:00 left in the 4th quarter when they were right.
    10)Randy Moss invented football.
    That isn't an overreaction.

    Sig by Hitman D.

    Comment


    • #3
      NFC South
      Panthers 1-0
      Bucs 0-1
      Saints 0-1
      Falcons 0-1

      Paper Champs going to the SB baby!

      Comment


      • #4
        11) The Green Bay Packers have the best defense in the NFC.

        Comment


        • #5
          I am the king of overreaction. The Rams are the worst team in the NFL.

          Comment


          • #6
            Don't forget the Lions are the new Greatest Show on Turf, even though they played on a baseball field.

            Magical sig by OSUGiants

            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


            Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              1)The Lions have the second best offense in the NFL.
              You sure would like to believe this is an overreaction. Second best? Probably not. But it's pretty good.

              Comment


              • #8
                Super Bowl: Vikings vs. Texans

                Comment


                • #9
                  Clearly Ellis Hobbs > Devin Hester.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oh yeah Adrian Peterson is the greatest running back ever.

                    Magical sig by OSUGiants

                    SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                    Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                    So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      Oh yeah Adrian Peterson is the greatest running back ever.
                      which one?
                      The Bear or the Viking?
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                      Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LionSmack View Post
                        You sure would like to believe this is an overreaction. Second best? Probably not. But it's pretty good.
                        Please. I'm not even remotely close to giving a **** about the Lions. You beat the Raiders. Yay.


                        Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                          which one?
                          The Bear or the Viking?
                          Did you just wake up or something?
                          The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

                          Sig by jkpigskin

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Rex Grossman is going to have an awful seas.... oh, wait.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The Jaguars are going to go 2-14 and move to Los Angeles next year.

                              by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information