No announcement yet.

Rookie watch thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Patrick Willis plays anything like he did in the first game then he should win the DROY easily.

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
      Brandon Meriweather
      4 tackles. mostly on kickoff

1 solo 3 assisted

i expect him to get some more work this week
      how's oscar lua doing? has he played yet?

Comment

gaines adams really didnt do nothing but he was facing walter jones in his first game

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
          how's oscar lua doing? has he played yet?
          injured reserve. hurt his knee i think against Giants and even if it was serious or not..he went on IR like msot young players would so we can keep him

Comment

After one week it seems like Willis and Peterson are favorites to win the DROY and OROY. Not much of a suprise when you look at where they were selected and the positions they play.

Comment

^those were my picks too. if Peterson plays a lot..i had him as the OROY. if he didnt i woulda had Johnson

Comment

Im still sticking with marshawn lynch for oroy. I doubt neither the bills nor the vikings will make the playoffs, nor the lions make the playoffs, so it'll be a level playing field.

marshawn lynch had a solid game but flew under the radar because he was overshadowed by AD. plus, i know im gonna get flamed for saying that his injury concerns bother me, but they do.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                  Im still sticking with marshawn lynch for oroy. I doubt neither the bills nor the vikings will make the playoffs, nor the lions make the playoffs, so it'll be a level playing field.

marshawn lynch had a solid game but flew under the radar because he was overshadowed by AD. plus, i know im gonna get flamed for saying that his injury concerns bother me, but they do.
                  Lynch will get more touches and will be more productive as a result. Basically, the only thing between AD and OROY is Chester Taylor

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Dwyane Bowe will have approx 5-6 rec. 60-100 yrds and a td thisweek. I think uspet city occurs in Chitown

and Marshawn is good for 1200 this year 8 tds
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I think that the OROY will come down to AD and Lynch. I'm hoping its the latter

I'm hoping that the DROY is Pos, but he has some tough competition in Willis.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                        Dwyane Bowe will have approx 5-6 rec. 60-100 yrds and a td thisweek. I think uspet city occurs in Chitown
                        More like garbage time stats imo.
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Okay, well BJ Sams is out for the season, so......

get ready for YAMON FIGURS!!!

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Jonathan Wade will be the nickleback this week i believe for St. Louis, i expect good things from him if he is.

Comment

speculation
                              ----------
                              Meriweather could see extended time on defense to maybe cover Gates unless we stick Thomas with him

Comment

OROY = Brady Quinn after he leads us to a 14-2 regular season and the super bowl in the post season after executing perfect screen passes the entire year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information