What chu talkin about Willis?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What chu talkin about Willis?

What a monster. I think he is going to establish himself as a top5 MLB by the end of this season.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

He was a beast. All over the place, blowing up plays and a forced fumble.

Comment

edge ran him over a good 4-5 times though

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        Edge was a beast in his own right though, wow. He seemed light years ahead of last year.

PS what part of the valley you in? I'm in chandler...
        Originally posted by 7-11
        Originally posted by Renji
        Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
        But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

He did well, but he wasn't going against a great offensive mind or running back really.

Lets not anoint him as the next Ray Lewis just yet/

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
            Maybe he missed a tackle or two, but he was having to fend off offensive linemen ALL game bc our d line got pretty abused. Many of the tackles he made today were so impressive bc he had to shed a guard to get them.

Comment

Originally posted by litlharsh View Post
              Edge was a beast in his own right though, wow. He seemed light years ahead of last year.

PS what part of the valley you in? I'm in chandler...
              i live in north phoenix, do you know where mountain ridge is?

Comment

He'll be restricted without solid DL play in front of him (imagine him in SD), and it showed as on quite a few occasions I saw runs up the middle and Willis standing somewhere to the side after being driven away by a G, but he's clearly going to be a force at LB.

Comment

I love Patrick Willis.. I wanted him on the Lions.. we wound up getting some nobody named Calvin Johnson though..

But Patrick Willis is going to be a beast comparable to the likes of Ray Lewis!

Comment

If he's doing this good in a 3-4 already, just imagine if he got drafted into a 4-3 defense like Minnesota....

Nolan is doing better than I thought over there. He's making SF into an East Coast team.

And is it just me, or does Frank Gore look faster than last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      I love Patrick Willis.. I wanted him on the Lions.. we wound up getting some nobody named Calvin Johnson though..

But Patrick Willis is going to be a beast comparable to the likes of Ray Lewis!
                      1 ok game makes you comparable to the greatest MLB of all time? I don't think so.
                      HALL OF FAMER!
                      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                        1 ok game makes you comparable to the greatest MLB of all time? I don't think so.
                        I was saying this before the draft you tallywacker!

Comment

Alright, I think you guys are blowing his performance out of proportion a bit. He was all over the field, but he did struggle at times getting off of blocks and missed a few tackles. Matt Leinart juked him on that long run, which allowed him to pick up about four extra yards. While it was an impressive debut, I didn't catch myself saying "This kid is going to be a top five LB" or "Wow, he could be the next Ray Lewis." It was a good start for a rookie, but he has a ways to go.

Comment

Patrick Willis is a Football GOD! I love the 49ers!!

Comment

We already have a thread for this, it's called the week 1 overreaction thread.

I liked what I saw as well, he's a frontrunner for the DROY but it was one game against the freaking Cardinals.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information