Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Frye traded to Seattle.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charlie Frye traded to Seattle.

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7214446

    And thus the Quinn era of dominance begins!

  • #2
    This is where Kenny Dorsey begins his HOF career.

    Comment


    • #3
      The fact that Phil Savage was able to trade Charlie Frye to a team in the NFL only enforces him being one of the better GMs in football.
      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

      Comment


      • #4
        Dallas is going to get a top 5 overall pick.....

        Comment


        • #5
          Awesome cant wait to see Quinn
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

          Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

          Comment


          • #6
            brady quinn time!!!!


            Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

            Comment


            • #7
              The funniest part is that Dorsey was brought in to mentor Quinn. There wasn't anyone else out there better to mentor Quinn?

              Comment


              • #8
                More importantly, this means more Seneca Wallace at wideout.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I wouldn't put Quinn in there until the Browns' offensive line plays anywhere near a cohesive unit.

                  (Is it true Joe Thomas gave up 3 sacks against Pittsburgh?)
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    The funniest part is that Dorsey was brought in to mentor Quinn. There wasn't anyone else out there better to mentor Quinn?
                    Tim Couch could show Quinn how it is to lead the Browns as a rookie (tell him what not to do).


                    Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Geo View Post
                      The fact that Phil Savage was able to trade Charlie Frye to a team in the NFL only enforces him being one of the better GMs in football.
                      Got a sixth round pick for him.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                        Got a sixth round pick for him.
                        Thats a steal for the Browns
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                        Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Knock him if you will, but I get the feeling that Charlie Frye will look pretty decent if he ever gets the opportunity to take some snaps in Seattle...his career thus far has suffered from this little thing known as "Stuck playing for Cleveland."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Amazing.

                            And I wouldn't put it past Holmgren to possible make something out of Frye. Holmgren is, legit, one of the best offensive minds/coaches of his era. He resurrected a piss-poor Packers franchise into world champions again, making Brett Favre into an elite quarterback. Favre, before and after, has never been what he was with Holmgren, for good reason.

                            He resurrected a piss-poor Seahawks franchise into annual playoff contenders, actually making Matt Hasselbeck into a quarterback who almost won a Super Bowl (truly one of this decade's greatest coaching feats). If anyone can do it, Mike Holmgren can.
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                              brady quinn time!!!!
                              HAHA, that's what you think! It's DEREK ANDERSON TIME!!

                              Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information