No Pads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Pads

I have just now noticed that most NFL players if not all wear no leg pads. Ex. thigh knee and tail bone pads. Did this just start this year or has it been going on for a while?

sig made by BoneKrusher

From what I see they all wear them.

Comment

A lot of WRs don't wear leg pads, they say that they can run faster without them.

Comment

they probably use the underarmour with the pads built in, its comfertable and u dont have to worry about incredably tight pants with pads in them

Comment

Hang on...they make pads for your tail bone?

I need to look into those to enhance my sitting durability. My booty tis a bit boney, and it can really take its toll on me.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Well I just looked on NFL.com photos and lot still do. Some positions like corner back and safties and WR"S dont but most do....

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

Its been going on for at least a couple years.
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Pads are for sissy

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                  Pads are for sissy
                  Call me a sissy then, I'll wear the pads.

RIP ST

Comment

Same with me. If I didn't wear pads on my knees or thighs, I'd probably have a few knee injuries by now.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
                      Call me a sissy then, I'll wear the pads.
                      ok, sissy ;)

Comment

NFL players are soft, play a real mans game like Australian Rules Football, Rugby League or Rugby Union.

j/k

Comment

Alot of football players don't wear leg pads because they restrict your movement. Not just NFL, my brother plays semi-pro football and he doesn't wear leg pads. This has been going on forever.

NFL players also rarely wear cups, I'm talking like maybe 1 guy on each team actually wears a cup.
                          "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

A lot of players don't wear them, not just skill positions either. A lot of DL don't wear them either, like Warren Sapp.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

have u ever tried to play with semi-decent knee braces? i swear u loose at least half of what u had....its so hard to move. but they save olines life

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information