Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now, Seriously

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Now, Seriously

    I know I can't talk, since we got our asses kicked too but really.

    Cincy, what the hell?

    Like did someone kidnap your 11 starters on defense, or replace your HC with a stick?

    The Browns, WTH MAN


  • #2
    First off I would like to congradulate the Panthers on watching the Texans win their first two games of the year.

    Secondly, everyone knew Cincy has a god awful defense. And I think now is about the time to start asking Marvin Lewis some serious questions, before kicking his ass out.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
      First off I would like to congradulate the Panthers on watching the Texans win their first two games of the year.

      Secondly, everyone knew Cincy has a god awful defense. And I think now is about the time to start asking Marvin Lewis some serious questions, before kicking his ass out.
      Cincy does have a pretty ordinary defense at the moment, but I don't think anyone thought Cleveland would play that well.

      Comment


      • #4
        Ordinary's not quite the word for it...I believe the word you were looking for was dare I say it? Almost a replica of the Browns....

        Comment


        • #5
          This game was certainly a surprise, Derek Anderson played much better than anyone would have thought, this might save his starting job a little longer.
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

          Rest in Peace, themaninblack

          Comment


          • #6
            I was suprised until someone (DG or PL) pointed out that Bengals-Browns games are always high-scoring affairs.

            Sig by Fenikz

            I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Addict View Post
              I was suprised until someone (DG or PL) pointed out that Bengals-Browns games are always high-scoring affairs.
              They are generally high, but not that high.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Addict View Post
                I was suprised until someone (DG or PL) pointed out that Bengals-Browns games are always high-scoring affairs.
                They did shut us out last year..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                  They did shut us out last year..
                  my point was that generally (GENERALLY) they're high-scoring affairs. The usually tight games between GB and CHI didn't happen last year either.

                  Sig by Fenikz

                  I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Brady who? Derek Anderson is the truth ;) jk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                      They are generally high, but not that high.
                      58-48 a few years ago.

                      That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Jamal Lewis...I sat him in fantasy.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                          Jamal Lewis...I sat him in fantasy.
                          Great move on that one, but seriously dude, why wouldn't u start him against the Bengals?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                            Great move on that one, but seriously dude, why wouldn't u start him against the Bengals?
                            I thought Benson would rip the Chiefs apart. It was between Benson and Lewis among others for the 2nd RB starting place.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                              They are generally high, but not that high.
                              like guru pointed out, it was even higher scoring in 2004, but that was Kelly Holcomb and Palmer, not Anderson :).

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information