This season's WTFs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This season's WTFs

Well, already 2 weeks in and there are a LOT of surprises.

First, what happened to the Saints? I thought they'd falter, but I didn't think theyd be 0-2, getting their ass kicked in both games. Not a lot of offense coming from them either.

The Lions and Texans 2-0. Seriously? Two of the most abysmal teams in the league(one of whom made THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVARRRR) for the past several years, actually look decent? The Texans defense is wrecking people, Okoye and Mario have 4 sacks and a TD combined.

Lee Evans. Had a great year last year, was poised to make a jump into the echelon of the top WRs in the NFL. But now he has 4 catches for 22 yards.

Anyone have anything else to add?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Schaub has been super impressive in Camp, Pre Season, and now the first 2 games, im excited.

Comment

How about Cleveland scoring 51 points in a game against the Bengals?

Comment

How about Steven Jackson being terribly below average so far. I get Rams games, but havent watched either of the two. But im very surprised at his lack of production. And if I remember correctly, he was better last season without Pace, than when Orlando was healthy, so i dont think that can be used as a reason why.

Comment

Johnson, Tomlinson and Jackson...

Comment

Originally posted by sodar21 View Post
            Johnson, Tomlinson and Jackson...
            Tell me about it. They're killing me in fantasy.

Comment

Derek Anderson.:)

Comment

Lee Evans. Had a great year last year, was poised to make a jump into the echelon of the top WRs in the NFL. But now he has 4 catches for 22 yards.

Bills have had too conservative playcalling with Losman getting less than 30 attempts a game. But even that doesn't explain why he doesn't have a td yet. I would have to say that the emotional loss of Kevin Everett will keep them from playing to their full potential.
                Bluto- When the going gets tough the tough get going.

Bluto I'm a zit get it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=qft0bdhl17c

Cartman- Kyle get that sand out of your vagina.

Comment

Charles Grant and Will Smith having no sacks.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

New Orleans starting out 0-2. Weren't they supposed to overtake the Bears and make it to the superbowl? WTF?

The Patriots are the only team in the AFC East with a win? WTF?

The Detroit Lions on top of the NFC North and the Bears at the bottom? WTF?

LaMont Jordan is the #4 rusher so far this season. Wtf?

What happened to the Rams offense? This used to be the greatest show on turf! Wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by sodar21 View Post
                      Tomlinson and Jackson...
                      there fixed......

Johnson is only a "WTF" if you're a KC fan. All other fans knew he would be that good this year.......

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                        Well, already 2 weeks in and there are a LOT of surprises.

First, what happened to the Saints? I thought they'd falter, but I didn't think theyd be 0-2, getting their ass kicked in both games. Not a lot of offense coming from them either.

The Lions and Texans 2-0. Seriously? Two of the most abysmal teams in the league(one of whom made THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVARRRR) for the past several years, actually look decent? The Texans defense is wrecking people, Okoye and Mario have 4 sacks and a TD combined.

Anyone have anything else to add?
                        Those two teams could be this year's NO. The Texans have an uphill climb, playing in the AFC, in the same division as the Colts, but the Lions could do some things in the NFC.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                          there fixed......

Johnson is only a "WTF" if you're a KC fan. All other fans knew he would be that good this year.......
                          Because his line and bad play calling not because his work load last year the guy has no were to run.

Comment

WTF?! Teams STILL kick towards Hester?
                            WTF?! Farewell SuperSaints!
                            WTF?! With Jamal Lewis, since when can he run 30 yards without falling to the ground dead?
                            WTF is it with Edge James' reincarnation?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Tarvaris Jackson is still employed by an NFL team. WTF?!!

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information