Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennessee Titans give coach Jeff Fisher 4-year contract extension

Tennessee Titans give coach Jeff Fisher 4-year contract extension

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- The Tennessee Titans and coach Jeff Fisher have agreed on a contract extension that will keep Fisher though 2011, according to a source familiar with the negotiations.

He deserves it.
    Peyton Manning Fanboy
    Originally posted by Complex
    They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Good move by Titans.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

As a Titans fan, I cannot be more happy. Everyone likes Jeff Fisher. Including elderly women who find him and his mustache, "potato boiling."
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Smart move, great coach.

Comment

Great move, I just don't like it cuz that means he can't come to St. Louis after we go 1-15 this year and we fire Linehan. But Fisher is an amazing coach.

Comment

very good move. If only they discovered you can give recievers extentions as well :o

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

good job by the titans...if jeff fisher can turn steve mcnair into a star, imagine what he can do with Vince Young...and now he has the time to do it without worrying about where he is going to be next year
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I'm glad we got it done. I sometimes have problems with Fish's loyalty to vets, but he's pretty good imo.

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                  very good move. If only they discovered you can give recievers extentions as well :o
                  What WR's have we had really worth extending? Maybe Mason could have stayed around a bit longer, but he was getting older, and slower. We need to get good WR's in the 1st place to extend :-/

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information