Nice Stat Site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Stat Site

I'm sure this has already been posted at some point, but I found this site recently, and it has pretty comprehensive stats. To me, the site is nice just because it keeps track of dropped passes if for no other reason, since I can never find anywhere. Anyway, just thought I'd share it here.

http://sports.iwon.com/nfl/stats.html

Originally posted by Jakey
    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Those are quite useful. Thank-you.

Comment

Nice find.

Comment

Not that it's like a good baseball site, like baseballreference.com, because obviously baseball is such a stat driven sport that you can use stats to make quite a convincing argument, whereas football's quite a bit less stat driven overall. But it's still nice to have that resource to back up an argument if you want to.

Originally posted by Jakey
        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Very nice find.

Comment

Wow, good work there.

Comment

There was a site that was posted last year that listed sacks given up and for some reason when I changed computers I forgot to get that one. Anyone remember it?

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

I mostly use this site for reference: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/

The link you posted has some nice stuff too. thanks
                Originally posted by njx9
                i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                  There was a site that was posted last year that listed sacks given up and for some reason when I changed computers I forgot to get that one. Anyone remember it?
                  I was looking for the same one a couple weeks ago.

Comment

very nice find
                    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

http://snap.stats.com/stats/nflinfo/index.asp

Enjoy.

Comment

Is this it? It's the only one I know of that has any OL stats.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                        <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

I had that site a few weeks ago.. I'll look for it DG.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Yea it was the one art posted, and then dam, and the one stiller is looking for now, lol. Thanks guys.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information