Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which rookie has the best chance to make the Pro-Bowl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That makes much better sense now.

My answer definitely is Vernon Davis though. He will be Smith's new best friend fo shizzle.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Manny Lawson

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by DaPlaymaker
        how is reggie bush gonna make the pro bowl when he isnt even gonna start, he'll be lucky to get 900 total offense.
        Reggie Bush will be one of the best return men in the league. Not to mention he will also get carries at running back and sometimes lineup in the slot, he will get tons of touches. Plus Deuce cant stay healthy. Bush has a good shot.

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan

Comment

Out of those players, I'd say AJ Hawk or Vernon Daivs. They both could easily make a huge impact right away on both of their teams... especially Vernon Davis.

Comment

this is an easy question...

Santonio Holmes will make the probowl.

Comment

dbrick of corse

Comment

Ernie Sims.

Comment

Hawk or Davis.

When you look at it, 1st year LBs and TEs can make some of the biggest impacts on their teams. Bush might be able to get in just because he is a media darling and the potential for rushing/recieving/returning stats, but he wouldnt get in for just his rushing yards. Plus, I think there are too many good RBs in the league

Comment

The AFC Defensive Ends are not the strongest, so I say Mario Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                      The AFC Defensive Ends are not the strongest, so I say Mario Williams.
                      I'm sorry, are Dwight Freeney, Derrick Burgess, Kyle Vanden Bosch, Jason Taylor and Aaron Schobel not good enough for you?

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Vernon Davis is going to shock people from day one.
                        Originally posted by Paul
                        Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                        These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Compared to the NFC's Defensive Ends.. If Mario Williams is the player everyone expects him to be, he will have a legitimate chance I think.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                            Jimmy Williams. Why you might ask? Think about it for a second. He will be starting right away, and covering #2 wideouts, not to mention, sicne he is a rookie, he will be tested alot, because noone wants to challenge DeAngelo Hall.
                            They said he might start at FS.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                              That makes much better sense now.

My answer definitely is Vernon Davis though. He will be Smith's new best friend fo shizzle.
                              Too bad in the OTAs Smith been passing the ball mostly to Antonio Bryant

Comment

If we disregard return men, I think Vernon Davis is, without a question, the obvious choice. While the NFC is decently strong with tight ends, it doesn't have player you know will put up a huge year. With every other positions (LB, OL, etc.), there are tons of annual choices. I think Sims probably has a better chance at a Pro Bowl spot than Hawk does (same with DROY) because he is a flashier player and is in a scheme were he can get a lot of turnovers.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information