Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which rookie has the best chance to make the Pro-Bowl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its Bush. The Pro bowl is voted on by fans. Bush is the most well known. If he has a decent year at all he'll be voted for alot.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

i dont think any rookie will make it

Comment

Yeah, you guys are forgetting that fans play a huge part in this process. If Reggie has a few sensational games where he makes a big play and gets on Primetime, he won't even have to break 1000 yards or get 10+ TDs, he'll just need to give the impression of excellence. Done.
        Originally posted by 21ST
        He was protecting his self
        Originally posted by tjsunstein
        From what? His leg?
        Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
        That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
        "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I don't think Bush makes it, even if he has a Cadillac Williams-like start to the season (should Duece still be recovering to his form).

The NFC has better, established RBs - Edgerrin James, Clinton Portis, Tiki Barber, and so on - and I can't see the Saints playing their 60 million dollar man on returns extensively.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I doubt Vernon makes it because of who is throwing to him. I say the best chance would be someone on Kick Returns.

Comment

A.J. Hawk.

BoneKrusher

Comment

The fans don't play a huge part. They are only 1/3.

I'm leaning towards nobody at this point, but if it's anyone it'll likely be one of the four already mentioned. Devin Hester has a shot as a returner as well...but Bush is obviously more likely in that regard.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

AJ Hawk is going to dominate

Comment

Why do people keep saying AJ Hawk? he might with DROY but theres no way he can beat out the other NFC linebackers to be in the pro bowl. the guy with the best chance is Reggie Bush as a KR.

Comment

• I think that vernon will win roy hands down because he joins a 49ers offense that lacks any go to threat and i think he will immediately become one. Vernon davis is the new breed of tight end and other teams are going to start having tight ends like him that are super strong, super fast, and can jump super high. I think in a year or so he will be able to give tony gonzalez and antonio gates a run for their money as the best tight end in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                        Why do people keep saying AJ Hawk? he might with DROY but theres no way he can beat out the other NFC linebackers to be in the pro bowl. the guy with the best chance is Reggie Bush as a KR.
                        Starters: Keith Brooking, ATL and Derrick Brooks, TB. Alt: Lance Briggs, CHI.

Barring injury, that is correct. That's a nice group of OLBs. As Hawk comes from the OSU and has a good amount of press, he could get the third of the vote from fan input. If he had 125 tackles, 6-8 sacks and a couple of picks he would receive some votes from the players and if the Packers scratch their way to 8-8+, maybe some from the coaches. It'd probably still take injuries by those guys for Hawk to make it, though.
                        The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information