Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
    hahaha-

Romo vs. the Giants secondary or Eli vs. the Cowboys secondary?

Romo and his targets vs. Eli and his targets?

Romo and his running game vs. Eli and his running game?

Romo and Garrett vs. Eli and Gilbride?

Romo at home vs. Eli on the road?
    What you're asking had to be settled on the field. The Giants won, and they played well. What I was asking was already settled. Romo is gonna face a lot of hate for how he played today. If Eli was the losing QB, then the media scrutiny would not be as severe.

Comment

• Tony Romoverratedo!
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyjackaubrey View Post
        Someone tell me how you accumulated 15 pages of drivel on a guy who has one NOTHING ?
        wow...he hasn't one anything? I mean, I knew he hasn't won anything, but I never knew he never one anything...

great grammar keeps this thread alive

seriously, you confused one with won? really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
          Eli had a couple of short fields, a nice pass to Toomer for 50+ yards and a TD, and picked on Reeves and Williams almost the entire game. It wasn't like he went out there and took over. He had a good game, but the Cowboys lost more than the Giants won, especially with the penalties on offense.
          see I hate fans like this. People will go on and on how the Cowboys lost the game more than the Giants won it...
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
            see I hate fans like this. People will go on and on how the Cowboys lost the game more than the Giants won it...
            Who cares scotty...he is trying to make it easier for himself to sleep tonight. The Giants are a better team than the Cowboys, and they have to swallow that for the next 9 months, I don't care how hard it is to get that down their throat.
            Originally posted by Paul
            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Who cares scotty...he is trying to make it easier for himself to sleep tonight. The Giants are a better team than the Cowboys, and they have to swallow that for the next 9 months, I don't care how hard it is to get that down their throat.
              haha fantastic sig...now we wait for Jerry Jones to go psycho, fire the entire staff and trade Romo

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                haha fantastic sig...now we wait for Jerry Jones to go psycho, fire the entire staff and trade Romo
                PFW (Who has been remarkably on target recently) already said there are whispers across the league that NFC teams are jumping for joy that Parcells stole Ireland and likely to take Sparano with him. Jerry is getting a false sense of his competence and is likely to foul things up again.

Comment

I know. It is great, isn't it? and seeing TO cry? priceless. Seeing it every time you post? even better. I wonder how TO and Crayton feel right now? Strahan and Pierce took some mini-shots after the game. what a day!
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I thought the Giants were going to get Romowned but it didn't happen.

Comment

• It was two teams going in differant directions, the Giants played well down the stretch(Manning and the defense especially) and the Cowboys didnt play well at all against the Eagles and the Redskins. Way too easy to just blame it on the QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                        11 penalties, 84 yards.

Comment

11 penalties, 84 yards.
                          To be honest, that doesnt matter. I hate things like this. Yea, you had more yards in just about every category, but dont you think that the Giants who lost twice already to the Cowboys, who went into Dal, with a banged up secondary, banged up WR and a rookie TE didnt win as much as DAL lost?

It really is true, cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                            To be honest, that doesnt matter. I hate things like this. Yea, you had more yards in just about every category, but dont you think that the Giants who lost twice already to the Cowboys, who went into Dal, with a banged up secondary, banged up WR and a rookie TE didnt win as much as DAL lost?

It really is true, cocaine is a hell of a drug.
                            Are you just going out of your way to target Cowboys fans, or am I off-base?

Just personally, Dallas was up 17-14 and Leonard Davis had a 15 yard penalty followed by Crayton's big play, which led to the game-winning TD for the Giants. After that, Columbo had at least 2 false starts, Romo was called for intentional grounding, special teams had a block in the back, I could go on.

I'm bitter about it. Maybe I'll think about it a little bit and give more credit to the Giants. I don't know. Just right now I feel that this game came down to Dallas making mistakes and dumb penalties more than the Giants making big plays down the stretch. I think the Giants ended up punting on their last 3 possessions or something. It was easy for the Giants defense to play well when they had 3rd and 20, 2nd and 20, 2nd and 15, etc. down the stretch of the game.

Comment

Just personally, Dallas was up 17-14 and Leonard Davis had a 15 yard penalty followed by Crayton's big play, which led to the game-winning TD for the Giants. After that, Columbo had at least 2 false starts, Romo was called for intentional grounding, special teams had a block in the back, I could go on.

I'm bitter about it. Maybe I'll think about it a little bit and give more credit to the Giants. I don't know. Just right now I feel that this game came down to Dallas making mistakes and dumb penalties more than the Giants making big plays down the stretch. I think the Giants ended up punting on their last 3 possessions or something. It was easy for the Giants defense to play well when they had 3rd and 20, 2nd and 20, 2nd and 15, etc. down the stretch of the game.
                              No, Im just conversing with arguments I see, and I just think tha it happens to be you by luck. (Dont you like being lucky?)

Well, I understand your points. And you do make some good ones. However, I think that a rookie tight end filling in with huge shoes to fill, making a catch at the 5 yard line with 8 seconds left is huge. Amani Toomer busting out for a 51 yard TD catch was huge. Discipline from the Giants was pretty big. The Cowbyos, arguably held the Giants DL in tact the whole game. I think they only had 2 sacks, and they were both late in the game, which were also huge. Plax playing on a torn ligament in his ankle and toughing it out was huge. The way the young/inexperiened DB's stepped up and gelled was huge. The Giants played a hell of a game. And they have been at the tope of their game since they played Buffalo, and just got higher and higher every week.

Dallas played well, and there are a few things that they did wrong, such as the things you names. Howver, the Giants did some things wrong as well. The only difference, the Giants did them when they least counted (every negaitve counts) where Dal buried themselves when they needed to move the ball the most.

Comment

I just don't get what you are trying to say. Are you trying to say the Cowboys were the better team but lost because the Giants did not make the mistakes the Cowboys made?
                                Originally posted by Paul
                                Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                                Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                                These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                                MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information