Anyone still wanna take shots @ Romo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
    The lunatics are running the asylum in Big D and that's Wade Phillips' MO, if that ever changes we'll see a different tony romo and cowboys team in general.
    Yeah... speaking of lunatics... can you imagine the chaos that would've happened if TO or Pacman had shot their own leg???

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Yeah, he makes me laugh too. What was funny was him telling Romo, "You don't have the authority to do that." ...and then Romo goes out and converts the 4th down. LOL.

Dayyuuuuum... Alabama is getting BLASTED!!!
      lol, i just don't understand why Jerry didn't fire him. i understand that he wants to keep some form of consistency/familiarity with the team, and doesn't want to send a message to the team that he will fire a coach if they quit on him, but why choose to keep Phillips? of all ppl, why Phillips?

i personally think they need to clean house, but its not gonna happen.

Comment

Yeah... speaking of lunatics... can you imagine the chaos that would've happened if TO or Pacman had shot their own leg???
        lmao. you actually might wanna root for that to happen! haha.

Comment

Pacman would've had one of his boys shoot him in the leg. Of course he'd then be banished from the NFL without even committing a crime, but that's how he rolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            lol, i just don't understand why Jerry didn't fire him. i understand that he wants to keep some form of consistency/familiarity with the team, and doesn't want to send a message to the team that he will fire a coach if they quit on him, but why choose to keep Phillips? of all ppl, why Phillips?

i personally think they need to clean house, but its not gonna happen.
            Wade saved his job when he took over the defensive playcalling. That's why.

As for Garrett... he has naked photos of Jerry's wife. There's no other explanation.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              lmao. you actually might wanna root for that to happen! haha.
              I'd actually prefer that to happen to Flozell Adams or Bradie James.

Comment

• And along comes my favourite Cowboys reporter to lay it out there for all of ya.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/ne...15808A397F7858

I found it interesting anyway...

Comment

pacman would make it rain on his leg, he wouldn't shoot it, silly.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Wade saved his job when he took over the defensive playcalling. That's why.

As for Garrett... he has naked photos of Jerry's wife. There's no other explanation.
                    Do you really think that's what saved his job? I know he did a pretty good job calling plays (he destroyed the Giants as proof) but it's not like the Dallas defense was great towards the end. The Ravens torched them in critical spots, even though they'd played pretty well up until that point, and then the Eagles completely dismantled them in the final week of the season.

They were getting more pressure but I really wouldn't say they played well enough for Wade to avoid getting fired, if that's Jerry's thinking.
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                      Do you really think that's what saved his job? I know he did a pretty good job calling plays (he destroyed the Giants as proof) but it's not like the Dallas defense was great towards the end. The Ravens torched them in critical spots, even though they'd played pretty well up until that point, and then the Eagles completely dismantled them in the final week of the season.

They were getting more pressure but I really wouldn't say they played well enough for Wade to avoid getting fired, if that's Jerry's thinking.
                      I can see how you'd think that, but if you looked more closely at it, the Defense played extremely well down the stretch. Better than they ever have before. That's the key. They played aggressive, tough, unintimidated D. They went head to head with Tampa, Pittsburgh, NYG, and Baltimore. Philly was a collapse, but the offense gave up what...24 points off turnovers and could only score 2 FGs? The problem with the team was Offense... not Defense.

Comment

• you know what really angers me? the fact that the OP used "@" instead of "at". Honestly, you hit shift and "2" to get @, which is two keys. typing out "at" is also 2 keys. this should probably go in the pet peeves thread but I had to let that out...
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I would venture to guess maybe naked photos of Jerry and someone other than Jerry's wife.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information