No announcement yet.

Anyone still wanna take shots @ Romo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still reserving my judgment on him until he gets pressured. Granted he had a bad game last week, but Jason Taylor got smothered by the Cowboys oline. Romo had about 3 and a half minutes to deliver every pass.

I'm imagine most NFL quarterbacks would have a decent amount of success with the protection that oline provides.

Comment

He's still not a top 5 QB.

Comment

Come to think of it, Duckseason and DMW were right. He did deserve the PB. There really wasn't anyone else to replace him with.

Comment

No, thanks to him, I am three months from being an admin. In case u don't know the story, I asked Ward if I could be admin, he responded when the Cowboys win the superbowl. I WILL REMEMBER THAT IN 3 MONTHS!
          Last edited by yodabear; 09-25-2007, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Romo had a rifle pass he threw some what 3/4s angled to either Crayton or Witten for about 8 yards. He was getting pressured stepped up in the pocket and released it....and then i released something myself. It was of high velocity, great accuracy and one of the best developments I have seen occur in a while. Doing what it takes, adjusting arm angles, throwing into a golf ball sized window and getting the 1st down, allowing the team's drive to continue! Wow, the development that Romo has done and is left is quite interesting as well.
            Last edited by bored of education; 11-21-2007, 03:12 PM.
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
              Merrill Hoge just said that Romo is a mixture of Brett Favre and Tom Brady.
              =
              &
              Last edited by Addict; 09-25-2007, 12:08 PM.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

In fairness, Hodge's point was the he moves within the pocket like Brady does, and that he has the low-release point and creativity of Favre.

He did not say he is the QB that would be created by taking the best attributes of the two.

He had a good point.

That said, I could not possibly agree more with the pictures above. He is FOS about 98.5435% of the time.

We need to create a Tool Index for ESPN's analysts. Obviously, Salisbury would have to get the coveted #1 spot, but Clayton and Hodge would duke it out for the #2 spot.

Oh, wait. I forgot about Skip Bayless.
                Originally posted by 21ST
                He was protecting his self
                Originally posted by tjsunstein
                From what? His leg?
                Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Skip is a tool...he's still bashing Romo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
                    We need to create a Tool Index for ESPN's analysts. Obviously, Salisbury would have to get the coveted #1 spot, but Clayton and Hodge would duke it out for the #2 spot.

Oh, wait. I forgot about Skip Bayless.
                    I disagree about Clayton, I'm a big fan.

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                    No, thanks to him, I am three months from being an admin. In case u don't know the story, I asked Ward if I could be admin, he responded when the Cowboys win the superbowl. I WILL REMEMBER THAT IN 3 MONTHS!
                    I plan on upholding my part of the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                      I plan on upholding my part of the deal.
                      I have plenty of ideas for the site already.

Comment

Skip Bayless was just talking more crap about Romo. Saying he was too small and too side arm and he would cost them games very soon. Doesnt matter what Tony does...Skip is such a tool.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          Skip Bayless was just talking more crap about Romo. Saying he was too small and too side arm and he would cost them games very soon. Doesnt matter what Tony does...Skip is such a tool.
                          He also says LBJ is overrated and Bob Stoops should be fired. Also, that the left tackle isn't that important of a position, no one should listen to what he has to say. He is borderline idiotic.

Comment

I hate Skip Bayless
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Romo is the man, that is all.

Comment

Skip Bayless annoys me, he actually makes me look forward to woody paige, which is scary

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information