• Deuce McAllister More Than Likely Out For Season

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3035134

Thought this was thread worthy.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

well thats not going to help get the running game going

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Jake Long? Sam Baker? Glenn Dorsey?

It's sad to think that this is probably the last time we'll see Deuce as a Saint. Like... I might shed a few tears.
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

That's too bad. I was glad to see that we knocked him out of the game, but you never want someone to be out for the season. I've always liked Deuce's style. He can do a little bit of everything, but he'll pound it at you. The loss of Deuce may hurt worse than if they had lost Reggie ...
        "A lot of people say this and say that about us, but that’s a good thing. We want to keep it low, and we don’t want all the hype going with the Tennessee Titans. We want to just keep it low. Y’all just keep talking about us, talking bad about us, so we can just continue to go out there each week and show the whole world what type of football team we are." -- Vince Young

T-minus 1 year until the beginning of the Titans Dynasty!

Comment

his career could be over, he will never be the same at least before all the injuries...well like I said the "feature back reggie bush" is about to get his welcome to the league, lets see how effective he can be without duece in their, he needs to watch some present day film of westbrook, but this could get ugly

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
            his career could be over, he will never be the same at least before all the injuries...well like I said the "feature back reggie bush" is about to get his welcome to the league, lets see how effective he can be without duece in their, he needs to watch some present day film of westbrook, but this could get ugly
            The way our offensive line has been blocking LT, Westbrook, or whomever else you want to name would be completely worthless as a RB.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                Funny you posted that. That was my desktop because for... Jesus. 3-4 months at least.

Comment

that sucks for the Saints, I really liked them to get going, but with that O-line and defense, I give them little chance to get a winning record.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Tough break for the Saints. At least you got another solid RB to turn to.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Yea this is terrible. I hope he has a good recovery. I'll drop one for you Deuce.

Comment

Ouch.. That's a torn ACL in both knees now..

Comment

Frank Gore?
                          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Jason David is also likely out for the season with a broken forearm.

http://myespn.go.com/profile/hashmarks (down at the bottom of the first story)

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              Jason David is also likely out for the season with a broken forearm.

http://myespn.go.com/profile/hashmarks (down at the bottom of the first story)
                              thats good news for n.o. at least
                              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information