Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which players (who you thought would have a good year) have been dissapointing so far

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which players (who you thought would have a good year) have been dissapointing so far

I can name two right off the bat.

-Lee Evans
    -Maurice Jones-Drew

Who else is there?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

The big 3 at running back so far.

And New Orleans' offense.
    Last edited by skinzzfan25; 09-29-2007, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Reggie Brown. I think he has 5 catches.

Comment

Matt Leinart
        Reggie Bush
        MJD
        Larry Johnson
        Steven Jackson
        LT
        Frank Gore
        Alex Smith
        Vernon Davis
        Jerious Norwood
        JP Losman

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Drew Brees, big time

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
          You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Gore, LT, Jackson and LJ....wow, who woulda thunk it.

Comment

Raiders defense or more specifically most of the Dline other than Warren and all of the secondary other than Huff and Aso.
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

My whole fantasy team. And one that matters more, Ben Troupe :-/

Comment

Buc's o-line run game theres no holes for caddy

Comment

Dunno if disappointment accurately describes Troupe, expectations for him are very low, and after the Saints game (where I *think* he went 50-50 with VY on that INT with an incorrect route), I don't think we'll be seeing much more of him honestly. Unless he's traded by week 6, which is a quite likely I reckon if anyone wants him.

Comment

Saints O-Line.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Shawne Merriman 10 tackles 2 sacks in 3 games?

Comment

Well, to some extent, the Browns secondary. In terms of the league this isn't very significant, but i think most Browns fans expected much more as did most educated NFL fans. There is loads of talent, but everyone is playing like rookies. I guess Mel Tucker (best DB coach in the league!!!) just does better with less. Granted the pass rush has also been quite inept thus far, which is probably the biggest factor.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

the whole saints O really

Comment

Originally posted by OzTitan View Post
                              Dunno if disappointment accurately describes Troupe, expectations for him are very low, and after the Saints game (where I *think* he went 50-50 with VY on that INT with an incorrect route), I don't think we'll be seeing much more of him honestly. Unless he's traded by week 6, which is a quite likely I reckon if anyone wants him.
                              My expectations weren't low, but maybe I'm too optimistic with him. If he was just another block head with no skills, it'd be one thing, but this guy has undeniable skills....at least as a receiving threat. The lack of blocking skill may also be hurting his chances at playing time.
                              He's not the best blocker, and we keep using a high rotation of WR's. We haven't even used Scaife as much this year, and Hartsock pretty much just blocks. Maybe he just doesn't fit our O very well now, but my hopes are about gone of seeing a change where he gets on the field more.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information