Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets Fans Are Crazy

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

A New York Jets season-ticket holder filed a class-action lawsuit Friday against the New England Patriots and coach Bill Belichick for "deceiving customers."

The lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in Newark, N.J., by Carl Mayer of Princeton Township, N.J., stems from the Patriots being caught illegally videotaping signals from Jets coaches in New England's 38-14 season-opening win Sept. 9.

"They violated the integrity of the game," Mayer's attorney, Bruce Afran, told The Associated Press. "This is a way of punishing Belichick and the Patriots."

Mayer is seeking more than $184 million in damages for Jets ticket holders.
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

by crazy you mean genuis's ;)

Originally posted by BeansDooma
    who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

haha, although i think its rediculous i hope they win....can't punish a cheater enough.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Already posted in the "Patriots caught stealing...." thread.

Comment

lol, smart man why not take a chance.

Comment

i hope somehow that this guy ends up LOSING money. ah... the irony...

Comment

Wow i guess u can sue any1 over anything, have u guys heard some1 is sueing jesus

Comment

I don't know if i'd call all Jets fans crazy. Sounds like just 1 to me.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Crazy, Attention Seeking, Passionate, etc could all be used for that guy. Like Borat said, don't label all jets fans for one person's actions. I don't think he'll win though. Its not his place to punish the Patriots.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

all the evidence got destroyed by NFL

case will get thrown out and laughed out of court

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                      Crazy, Attention Seeking, Passionate, etc could all be used for that guy. Like Borat said, don't label all jets fans for one person's actions. I don't think he'll win though. Its not his place to punish the Patriots.
                      considering i am a Jets fan and have season tickets i dont mind saying jets fans are crazy... haha im included in that and i assumed it was common knowledge that they were... only a jets fan would sue the other team haha
                      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Well, if thats the way ya'll roll, then more power to ya. ;)
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post

ummm no there still that part that was shown on FOX that they can get.

Comment

we'll have to wait and see. With all the stuff that goes to court in the US, i wouldn't be so quick to jump to a conclusion. I've heard of things as bad and worse than this....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                            You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

yaa laughing all the way to the bank! haha i wonder if him and his attorney die laughing behind closed doors, i know i would. It reminds me of the soda guys suing the diet soda for taste infringement hah

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information