Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breakout players and interesting stats thus far.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakout players and interesting stats thus far.

Just curious who everyone has seen breakout so far...

So far for the Browns Braylon Edwards and Kellen Winslow Jr. are #5 and #6 in the league for receiving yards... Braylon has 4 touchdowns.

I don't know if you can say Kellen is having a break out year, because he played great last year, but his AVG yards per catch is WAY up... Braylon is doing AMAZING though and you can say he is having an amazing year.

At this pace I could honestly see both of them making the pro-bowl... Now it's unlikely that they keep averaging around 90 yards per game, but its possible and it's what we need to see as Browns fans.

If you can call rookies "break outs" I gotta go with Adrian Peterson and Amobi Okoye, two of my favorite rookies having great years so far.

Who have you guys noticed that is having a breakout year or is having better stats then normal.

McGahee is a beast, showing why we gave him big bucks and proving some Bills fans wrong, but he isnt getting the ball enough

Comment

If we're listing rookies... err, Dwayne Bowe?

Non-rookies, I like Derrick Johnson for the Chiefs. 3 sacks, a couple FFs, 1 INT, quite a few TFLs and a lot of great plays overall... he's really starting to live up to the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        McGahee is a beast, showing why we gave him big bucks and proving some Bills fans wrong, but he isnt getting the ball enough
        McGahee can put up big numbers in the stat sheet but won't put up any numbers in the win column

Comment

well he would help us win if he got the ball, he is a beast, but we need a QB who is 100% healthy.

Comment

dwayne bowe cuz even tho hes a 1st round pick i had no idea he would be this good so fast

Comment

gerard "bust" warren is a beast and is outplaying everyone on the raiders defensive line.

kirk morrison and thomas howard have 3 INTs each.

oakland leads the league in total rushing.

Comment

Joey Harrington has twice as many TDs as INTs.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                  Joey Harrington has twice as many TDs as INTs.
                  Yea he has player very well. I always felt bad for him he has been on some bad teams.

thanks Bengals1690

Comment

The entire Cardinals defense, I'm sure most people only know Adrian Wilson and maybe Karlos Dansby but the D has been great.

9 straight weeks without 100 yard rusher(in a division with Alexander, Gore & Jackson)

Darnell Dockett needs to be starting at DT in the probowl. 5.5 sacks so far

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
                      gerard "bust" warren is a beast and is outplaying everyone on the raiders defensive line.

kirk morrison and thomas howard have 3 INTs each.

oakland leads the league in total rushing.
                      He needs to keep it up though, he usually stops playing at a good level after a little bit.

Comment

Atari Bigby. He's built like a truck and had two big plays today (forced fumble, pictured, and a game-clinching interception). He's having a very good year.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          The entire Cardinals defense, I'm sure most people only know Adrian Wilson and maybe Karlos Dansby but the D has been great.

9 straight weeks without 100 yard rusher(in a division with Alexander, Gore & Jackson)

Darnell Dockett needs to be starting at DT in the probowl. 5.5 sacks so far
                          He is in our pre-season pro-bowl selection :D

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

i find it funny that Dockett has had at least 1 int every year hes been in

Comment

Dwayne Bowe is easily the biggest breakout rookie.

18 catches, 299 yards, 3 touchdowns, 16.6 average

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information