X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulger to sit, Frerotte to start for Rams on Sunday

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3047516
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Damn you, I saw it first!!!!

stephenson86

Comment

I can't see this being permanent. There is too much money involved. Bulger is hurt too. I think they just see no reason to get Bulger killed even more these next two weeks or so and are just letting him rest. At 0-4 the season is shot anyway. Think they are regretting their head coach choice from two years ago?

Comment

With their 2nd round pick after picking up Dan Connor, Sedrick Ellis or Glen Dorsey the Rams select Booty/Keller/Ainge/Dixon
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

It also mentions in the article that Scott Linehan is going to take over the play-calling duties for the next few games.

stephenson86

Comment

Bulger is a huge long-term investment for the Rams. Getting him killed worse in a lost season would be idiotic.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Frerotte has an oompa loompa face.
              I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Wow, the Rams are looking at a top 5 pick.

Who wouldve thunk coming into this season that the Falcons would look better than the Rams?

Comment

Isn't Ferrotte the asshat who injured himself celebrating a touchdown? Lol, I still remember his face after he slammed it into the wall. Priceless.

Comment

Frerrotte sprained his neck head-butting a concrete wall after running for a TD his rookie year as a Redskin.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

let's wait to see what yodachu has to said to this. I'm guessing he really doesn't care.

Comment

I just traded Matt Hasselbeck for Marc Bulger and Jericho Cotchery too. That stinks. Although Bulger is my backup and not needed until week 10 when Brady has his bye.

Comment

The Rams coaches are going to play whoever gives them the best chance to win, and for this week that's a healthy Frerotte (one of the best back-ups in the league) than a banged-up and sloppy Bulger.

Linehan taking over the playcalling is a plus, for Frerotte in the next week or two and Bulger thereafter.
                          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

This move is almost completely due to the fact that Bulger is going to die if he stays out there much longer, and there has been public outrage among Rams fans that they are continuing to let him get destroyed. I like that Linehan is taking over the play-calling because the play-calling so far has been ass-clownish.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                              let's wait to see what yodachu has to said to this. I'm guessing he really doesn't care.
                              Didn't see this thread. And ur absolutly right, I don't care. We suck. And with our OL the way it is this season: I think the goal is to get everyone out alive.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information