Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Leinart Out Indefinitely

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3053161

Fractured his collarbone late in the first half. It's Kurt Warner's team now!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

It kinda already was.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Kurt played when it mattered already. Leinart was just there as the figurehead like the Queen.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Sad thing is, when kurt is actually the full time starter we'll start seeing 3 fumbles a game. If leinart never emerges, dare i say, it's time to look for another qb?

Comment

Give Leinart time...he'll become a good QB. Watch as Warner starts getting sacked like crazy, like he always does.

Comment

Leinart hasn't looked good anyway.

Comment

Leinart hasn't looked terrible either like most people think, lets face it though all you have to do as the Cardinals QB is not throw INTs and just get the ball to Quan and Fitz they will do everything else

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                Leinart hasn't looked terrible either like most people think, lets face it though all you have to do as the Cardinals QB is not throw INTs and just get the ball to Quan and Fitz they will do everything else
                So king of like every other QB in the league?

Comment

All the other QB's don't have Quan and Fitz

Comment

He lost his job indefinately...especially with it being his throwing shoulder...

now lets all watch Kurt get sacked 10 times and fumble twice per game

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Leinart did play the final series of the Pitt game didn't he?

So its not like they're giving him the ball in non crucial situations.

Comment

For the record, Warner's problems, even way back to his Rams days, stemmed from 1) lack of protection and 2) his bad thumb.

His thumb has looked great to this point, and I think those freaky gloves he wears might just have fixed the problem. Also, its amazing to me, but Arizona actually is getting great line play this season. Even without Brown, they are protecting like I have honestly never seen an Arizona team protect before. If Warner can get that protection and avoid the weak thumb issues from before, he obviously still has the accuracy, poise in the pocket, and arm strength to succeed. Even more, he seems to be more mentally sharp then ever. This gives Arizona the best chance to win right now, though he is injury prone as hell. Hopefully he doesn't go down.

Leinart has looked like trash this season. If I was an Az fan, I would be scared to death because of him.
                        Originally posted by 21ST
                        He was protecting his self
                        Originally posted by tjsunstein
                        From what? His leg?
                        Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                        That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                        "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
                          For the record, Warner's problems, even way back to his Rams days, stemmed from 1) lack of protection and 2) his bad thumb.

His thumb has looked great to this point, and I think those freaky gloves he wears might just have fixed the problem. Also, its amazing to me, but Arizona actually is getting great line play this season. Even without Brown, they are protecting like I have honestly never seen an Arizona team protect before. If Warner can get that protection and avoid the weak thumb issues from before, he obviously still has the accuracy, poise in the pocket, and arm strength to succeed. Even more, he seems to be more mentally sharp then ever. This gives Arizona the best chance to win right now, though he is injury prone as hell. Hopefully he doesn't go down.

Leinart has looked like trash this season. If I was an Az fan, I would be scared to death because of him.
                          but can he hold on to the ball?

Comment

well he was placed on IR

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Give Leinart some time, he just had to learn Denny Green's system and now Ken Whisenhunt's.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information