• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacman says 'I did enough' for '07 return

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3053100

hahahahahaha yeah OK

Comment

There is no way he comes back this season.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

if for some reason he was reinstated i dont think the titans would take him back anyways. its not worth the risk plus our defense is playing godly so far.

Comment

Pacman is a really smart guy, he should talk in public more often.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            Pacman is a really smart guy, he should talk in public more often.
            Agreed! Pacman for President in 2008!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I would like him back.....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
              XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
              Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
              http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

in a shocking new twist to the pacman jones saga Ahnold Schwarzenegger has admitted to offering to run as pacman's vice president. Pacman was unavailable for comment but when we visited one of pacman's campaign centers we were told that after re-watching some of the governators previous exploits he felt that the one man killing machine would make the perfect second in command for when his parties at the white house get out of control. "do think pacman will have to ever bite someone in a bar brawl with that mofo standing behind him?" said a young man we met handing out Pacman/Ahnold in 08 pamphlets outside of the un building in new york. TNA wrestling has already called the duo about tag teaming in the ring if they don't get to tag in the oval office

Comment

If it's good enough for Commissioner Pac, it's good enough for me.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

He's been behaving as of late, but I don't think he'll be reinstated. His Las Vegas charges won't be seen until February. I'd certainly like to have him back, but with the way our defense is playing, we don't need him. Even the punt return duties are being handled well. Not to mention, maybe the team chemistry is better without him.

Also, this thread should be moved to the Titans forum. It's not like we need another thread in the NFL forum for posters to mock and trash Jones.
                    Last edited by TitanHope; 10-08-2007, 01:09 PM.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Its a damn shame he's an ignorant individual...he makes me embarrassed for some reason every time he has an interview

its a shame too, him on that defense would of been pretty sick, but in not holding my breath on him playing at the same level of play he was at during the end of last year, he's been too busy wrestling and promoting a rap cd to keep his self in tip top shape...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                        Its a damn shame he's an ignorant individual...he makes me embarrassed for some reason every time he has an interview

its a shame too, him on that defense would of been pretty sick, but in not holding my breath on him playing at the same level of play he was at during the end of last year, he's been too busy wrestling and promoting a rap cd to keep his self in tip top shape...
                        LIES!

He hasn't wrestled yet, although he is one half of the TNA Tag Team Champions. That right there basically sums up why TNA blows.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I can't wait until his CD comes out.

Comment

whatever I got to do in the community, whatever I have to do to better my image as a person so I can get back on the field
                            wouldnt u just want to look good in general? i mean it doesnt always matter about football. so hes sayin as soon as he gets back in the league, hes gonna go back to not carring? hes so HOOD. I cant wait for DJ Khaled to ask him to rap on a remix of something lol, hes SO HOOD

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                              LIES!

He hasn't wrestled yet, although he is one half of the TNA Tag Team Champions. That right there basically sums up why TNA blows.
                              How dare you say that. Pacman did TWO moves in the last TNA PPV, a leapfrog and a pin. He's incredible.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information