If you use 3 divisional players?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you use 3 divisional players?

If you could take a player from each team in your division and put them on your team... Who would you take?

It's not just for this year, it's also for the future.

Ravens... Haloti Ngata... I would take Ed Reed, but Polamalu is my choice from the Steelers.

Steelers... Troy Polamalu - I don't trust Pool, Polamalu, Jones, Bodden, Wright would be sweet.

Bengals... Chad Johnson - I trust in Brady Quinn... Giving the Browns Chad Johnson, Braylon Edwards, and Kellen Winslow would be absolutely amazing.

Who would you guys take from each of your division rival to make your team the best it could be?

hmm

Bills - Moorman. our punter Hanson sucks. give us an athlete who can kick, run and place it inside the 5 :)

Jets - Revis as our nickel/dime. *** had a down game regardless of his good tackling/FF/FR/TD

Dolphins - this is tough..maybe Ronnie Brown to get him out of such a ****** place.

Comment

Chargers-Jamal Williams
      Chiefs-Jared Allen
      Raiders-Mike Huff

Broncos problems=solved.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

NO- Jamaal Brown- Gives the Bucs their Franchise LT(this was a tough one)

Car- Steve Smith- No-Brainer

Atl- Tough one- Jammaal ANderson maybe, not really sure on this one

Comment

Seattle: Marcus Trufant
          San Fransisco: Patrick Willis (so we could move Dansby outside)
          St. Louis: Stephen Jackson (eventual replacement to Edge)

Comment

For Seahawks:

Cards- Adrian Wilson move Grant to FS and with Grant,Wilson,Trufant, and Jennings would be so tight.

49ers- Vernon Davis....

Rams- Adam Carricker. We need a beast in the middle.
            Originally posted by STARHEATHER
            the only hot actreeses are adult
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
            Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Panthers: Steve Smith
              Bucs: Barrett Rudd
              Saints: Jamaal Brown/Drew Brees (last year Brees.)

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Raiders - Nandi Asmuagha - Would be a upgrade over Ty Law
                Broncos - Brandon Marshall - Would be a nice compliment to Bowe and Gonzo
                Chargers - Marcus McNeill - I think this is self explainatory

Comment

For the Packers:
                  Lions- Roy Williams: Imagine Donald Driver, Roy Williams, Greg Jennings, and James Jones. Run and Shoot, here we come!!!
                  Bears- Devin Hester: Most electric returner in the game.
                  Vikings- AD: Huge upgrade over Wynn, Morency, and Jackson
                  I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                  Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Demarcus Ware- Provide an edge rush
                    Sean Taylor- Wou,ld be a nice complement to Dawkins till he retires
                    Plaxico Burress- If only to keep him away from our short corners

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                      Raiders - Nandi Asmuagha - Would be a upgrade over Ty Law
                      Broncos - Brandon Marshall - Would be a nice compliment to Bowe and Gonzo
                      Chargers - Marcus McNeill - I think this is self explainatory
                      No quarterback?

Comment

hmmm. our biggest 3 problems... QB, LT and well. RT... let's see what woudl happen if we did this though:
                        Panthers - RT Jordan Gross
                        Saints - LT Jamal Brown
                        Buccs - RB Cadillac Williams (Caddy and Norwood would be sick)

no QB's are worth it in the south outside of Brees.

Owner of ScarDraft
                        Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                          For the Packers:
                          Lions- Roy Williams: Imagine Donald Driver, Roy Williams, Greg Jennings, and James Jones. Run and Shoot, here we come!!!
                          Bears- Devin Hester: Most electric returner in the game.
                          Vikings- AD: Huge upgrade over Wynn, Morency, and Jackson
                          hester over Urlacher, Briggs, or Tommie Harris
                          Last edited by Chucky; 10-09-2007, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Colts - Peyton Manning
                            Texans - Andre Johnson
                            Titans - Michael Roos

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Texans: Amobi Okoye - 20 year old who would be a great fit at UT for the Colts.

Jaguars: John Henderson - Experienced vet who would be able to clog up the middle at NT, freeing up the rest of the DL to make plays, and probably making a few of his own.

Titans: Keith Bulluck - A playmaker at LB is always a welcome addition.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                              <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information