Philadelphia at NY Jets 1:00 PM
    Carolina at Arizona 4:05 PM
    Oakland at San Diego 4:15 PM
    New England at Dallas 4:15 PM
    New Orleans at Seattle 8:15 PM

Monday, October 15
    NY Giants at Atlanta 8:30 PM

Discuss!
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Im looking forward to seeing the Hall vs Burress matchup. That will be interesting.

From my observations, it seems that the key to stopping Eli is to shutdown Toomer (or hope he gets injured). With Steve Smith injured, we have no reliable route runner on our team other than Toomer. So if you take him out, you rattle Eli. So another important matchup will be Toomer vs whoever defends him.

I like our defense against their offense. To beat us, you need both a great primary WR and a great TE, which screws us bc we can't doubleteam both. I expect us to double up on Crumpler, and have press man coverage on their WRs and bring the heat on passing downs.

Their run game doesn't intimidate me either, we should do a good job against them in that facet as well.

The key is scoring enough on offense. They have a very good defense, and what we need to do is run the rock and have Eli manage the game. Thats the key to beating them. We don't need to score 40, so if we limit mistakes and establish the run we'll be ok.

But this coaching staff is thickheaded. We'll set up the run with the pass as usual. And that could make this game alot closer than it should be. Atlanta's pass defense matches up very favorably with our pass offense.

Comment

Also huge games for Green Bay and Washington.

As well as the Jets/Eagles game.

Both the Packers and Redskins need a win to keep their momentum going. A loss for either team can hamper their chances at staying near the top of the division.

For Philly, this is a must win if they want to make the playoffs.

Comment

I just love having another week with only the Dallas game on my mind.

...and also rooting for them this week.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          As well as the Jets/Eagles game.
          Jets Eagles game will be horrible. McNabb will look like a gangsta again, even though it will only be because he's playing our defense.

God, I want to kill myself.

Comment

Redskins @ Miami is a very important one.

If we win this, we become legit contenders in the NFC.

Comment

Originally posted by CannedToast View Post
              Jets Eagles game will be horrible. McNabb will look like a gangsta again, even though it will only be because he's playing our defense.

God, I want to kill myself.
              Wait, we don't know that. To me, it really depends on Reid's commitment to feeding Westbrook the rock.

Because the Jets back 7 matches up favorably with the Eagles passing attack.

The main factors will be that Eagles oline vs your dline/pass rush. If the Jets can get even a decent push, theyll have a chance. Vilma will lock up LJ, Rhodes can spy Westbrook, and their WRs aren't exactly scare so you can line up against them.

Of course, if Chad is throwing the ball like a middleschool qb, then it won't even matter. But defensively, I like how the Jets matchup against the Eagles.

Again, thats IF and only if Reid doesn't commit to the run game.

Comment

The Eagles are 8-0 after the bye week under Reid.
                The Jets have NEVER beaten the eagles. ever.
                Philly has two weeks to prepare for our horribly predictable offense that put up 7 points on the Bills over the first 57 minutes.
                The Jets will be wearing this.
                Chad Pennington is our starting QB.

We're ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Zim3031 View Post
                  The Eagles are 8-0 after the bye week under Reid.
                  The Jets have NEVER beaten the eagles. ever.
                  Philly has two weeks to prepare for our horribly predictable offense that put up 7 points on the Bills over the first 57 minutes.
                  The Jets will be wearing this.
                  Chad Pennington is our starting QB.

We're ******.
                  Come on dammit, we're both rooting for the same team this week. Its not over yet! :)

Perfect trap game? We can only hope...

Comment

The New England/Dallas game will be the one game I'm looking forward to seeing.

I'm hoping my Saints can win up in the Northwest but I don't think they will be able to beat Seattle.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

My birthday is Sunday and all I'm asking for is a big Saints win...
                      The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

I don't want to jinx anything, but I'm wondering if the Bucs will rush for more than 50 yards against the Titans. If the Bucs win, it will be on Garcia's shoulders.

As for the Titans, I can't picture us losing if VY plays a solid game. We also can't afford to have special teams mistakes. If we make the same mistakes as last week vs. the Falcons, the Bucs will make us pay and they will win. If we cut down on our mistakes and turnovers from last week, then we'll win fairly easily. The Bucs have a good thing going, but they have too many injuries and not enough talent to match up with the Titans. If they're going to put up points, it'll have to be from long, methodical drives in which Garcia will be asked to play the part of Rich Gannon from Gruden's days in Oakland. Or, he'll have to go for the big play with Joey Galloway. I think the Titans will do better running the ball and stopping the run, and that is the difference in who dictates the game.
                        "A lot of people say this and say that about us, but thatís a good thing. We want to keep it low, and we donít want all the hype going with the Tennessee Titans. We want to just keep it low. Yíall just keep talking about us, talking bad about us, so we can just continue to go out there each week and show the whole world what type of football team we are." -- Vince Young

T-minus 1 year until the beginning of the Titans Dynasty!

Comment

With Ahmad Brooks back our Linebackers are back to form and the Chiefs will be the first team to get demolished after our long rest.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

This is the most pumped I've been for a Packers game in awhile. I want to see how they deal with the Redskins defence.

Comment

The Jaguars always play down to the Texans level. Perhaps this year since the Texans are good, we can actually beat the Texans on a regular basis.

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information