Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Rookie of the Year (Week 5)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Worst Rookie of the Year (Week 5)

    Well what Rookies are looking like crap so far?
    My pick Jamarcus Russell



    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

  • #2
    He hasn't really played though.

    Gaines Adams needs to be told that getting an almost sack doesn't count.

    Comment


    • #3
      Ted Ginn Jr


      His pick set the franchise back 5 years at least.

      Magical sig by OSUGiants

      SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


      Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

      So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

      Comment


      • #4
        How about Ted Ginn ?

        #MoncriefArmy

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          Ted Ginn Jr


          His pick set the franchise back 5 years at least.
          Agreed....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by neko4 View Post
            Well what Rookies are looking like crap so far?
            My pick Jamarcus Russell
            j-rocs fine and havin him learn under culpepper for a year is gonna help him in the long run as it did for other franchise QBs before him like carson palmer and steve mcnair...my pick for worst rookie of the year could be a few: ted ginn, gaines adams, justin harrell, robert meachem

            Comment


            • #7
              I forgot about Harell, still dont know why we drafted him. W e have 3 different starting DT's infront of him



              Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                Well what Rookies are looking like crap so far?
                My pick Jamarcus Russell
                Russell hasn't looked like anything, unless you're commenting on his sideline attire.


                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                  Ted Ginn Jr


                  His pick set the franchise back 5 years at least.
                  While Ted Ginn really was the worst pick in... I'm not even going to go there... he didn't set the franchise back 5 years. A single first round draft pick (especially a 9th pick) can't do that. Maybe they just wanted to suck back to back years so they could have back to back high picks?

                  But, you're also probably just exaggerating, so whatever.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                    Ted Ginn Jr


                    His pick set the franchise back 5 years at least.
                    the sad thing is the pick was so bad right then, I thought "well it cant get any worse", but then he started playing, and players drafted 4 rounds later started doing the exact same things they wanted him to do except alot better, and it got worse for miami...they are going to regret this pick for a long time, heavin forbid brady quinn turn out to be good and they dont find one for another 5 years


                    I guess Cameron felt he couldnt wait and get jacoby jones or Yamon Figurs alot later, because those guys are really alot further along then ginn looks, he looks like its going to be 4 years before he even has an impact





                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                      Well what Rookies are looking like crap so far?
                      My pick Jamarcus Russell
                      how has he looked like crap? that makes no sense at all.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                        the sad thing is the pick was so bad right then, I thought "well it cant get any worse", but then he started playing, and players drafted 4 rounds later started doing the exact same things they wanted him to do except alot better, and it got worse for miami...they are going to regret this pick for a long time, heavin forbid brady quinn turn out to be good and they dont find one for another 5 years


                        I guess Cameron felt he couldnt wait and get jacoby jones or Yamon Figurs alot later, because those guys are really alot further along then ginn looks, he looks like its going to be 4 years before he even has an impact
                        dont worry john beck will be their savior haha

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Eh, I don't see how anyone could say Russell is the worst rookie when he hasn't gotten a chance to play.

                          That doesn't make any sense at this point.

                          Everyone wants to say Ginn just because he was a reach and they took him over Quinn.

                          At this point though..I'd have to say Gaines Adams..but who knows..
                          (shameless self-promotion)
                          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            You can't really count players who won't get an opportunity this year, but Robert Meachem and Dwayne Jarrett are two big name prospects who aren't getting it done on teams that really need help at the WR position.
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CannedToast View Post
                              While Ted Ginn really was the worst pick in... I'm not even going to go there... he didn't set the franchise back 5 years. A single first round draft pick (especially a 9th pick) can't do that. Maybe they just wanted to suck back to back years so they could have back to back high picks?

                              But, you're also probably just exaggerating, so whatever.
                              I beg to differ sir. Miami has been in need of a franchise QB since Marino retired and its no secret and for Cameron to bypass Brady because of his personal mancrush on Ginn is ridiculous. This team was built on its defense and it doesn't have much left in the tank as is. By going out and getting Trent Green, who was 1 hit away from retirement, not only cost them a draft pick but then basically said to the team that they weren't really interested in winning. Right now the main building blocks you have are John Beck, who's already 26, Ronnie Brown, Derek Hagan, and a few more that slip my mind. Zack Thomas doesn't have many games left, Jason Taylor is going to demand a trade any minute, and Chris Chambers is being wasted. They could have taken Quinn, gotten any number of receivers in the 2nd round maybe even Ginn, and be ready to compete by next year at the latest. Now who knows when they'll get things together.

                              Magical sig by OSUGiants

                              SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                              Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                              So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information