Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick must repay $20 million from bonus

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071009/..._signing_bonus

The Atlanta Falcons are entitled to recover nearly $20 million in bonus money paid to disgraced quarterback Michael Vick, an arbitrator ruled Tuesday. The players' union vowed to appeal.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...319#post661319

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

People other than Falcons fans would likely be interested in this story.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
        People other than Falcons fans would likely be interested in this story.
        Really, because I don't think so. Maybe Vick is old news. I think everyone knew this was coming.

And it is a Vick thread that will be locked anyway... =D

Comment

I'm interested, and not a Falcon's fan.

There goes your theory.

Comment

Originally posted by CannedToast View Post
            I'm interested, and not a Falcon's fan.

There goes your theory.
            There are some, but I don't think many really care at this point. Anyway, I still see this as being locked for the sheer fact that people will just post the same stuff they always post about Michael Vick.

Maybe I just don't think it is worthy of being its own thread. But who am I anyway? =D

Comment

I definitely think its worthy, as it is fairly big news in the sports world.
              SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                But who am I anyway? =D
                That's the point.

Comment

There are some, but I don't think many really care at this point. Anyway, I still see this as being locked for the sheer fact that people will just post the same stuff they always post about Michael Vick.

Maybe I just don't think it is worthy of being its own thread. But who am I anyway? =D
                  its just like any other thread, if they dont care they dont post...thats how it works, and whats the relevance of posting it in the falcons forum if he doesnt play for the falcons?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                    its just like any other thread, if they dont care they dont post...thats how it works, and whats the relevance of posting it in the falcons forum if he doesnt play for the falcons?
                    What's the point of posting it in the NFL forum if he doesn't play for the NFL? Just wanted to make a point there...

Anyway, the Falcons definately could use the money on a big-named free agent this offseason. I don't really think there are any QBs to pick up, but Michael Turner might be a viable option for them.

Comment

I can't believe you can recoup a bonus.

How long before companies start taking back employee's christmas bonus?

Comment

What's the point of posting it in the NFL forum if he doesn't play for the NFL? ...
                        I dont know maybe because the Falcons are an NFL team, and its regarding their bonus money

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

why kick a man while hes down what more can u take from him

Comment

Originally posted by marks01234 View Post
                            I can't believe you can recoup a bonus.
                            He was in violation of his contract when he signed it. I think that makes it fair to recoup part of the bonus.

Comment

i like to hear about unfortunate things regarding vick and him being a douche

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information