Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings locker room brawl???

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/24098

Apparently Erasmus James punched Chester Taylor, who picked up a chair and threw it, and the end result was McKinnie needing stiches above his eye.

This might be team specific, but come on, this is Jerry Springer quality stuff.

Childress: there are a lot of "tiffs" in a locker room.

Wow.

So those two fought... but the guy not involved got the stiches.. lol and wow im impressed taylor to take a punch form James. he is a big dude

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Surprised Eras didn't hurt himself...

Comment

I saw this on Fan Nation too and just died of laughter!
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
          I saw this on Fan Nation too and just died of laughter!
          how were able to post then?

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by andyjo672 View Post
            haahahaha, QFT! , he is so injury prone it isn't even funny

Comment

Where's the Love Boat when you need it?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Minny is a death trap, Smoot isn't very good but it's no coincidence he is 100x better with the Skins this year than all of his time in Minny, there is no structure, it's very hard to succeed there, and from knowing Chester in Bmore he has no attitude at all, although it sounds like Erasmus initiated it, but since Minny has AD, Chester will likely be the scape goat in this.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                  Minny is a death trap, Smoot isn't very good but it's no coincidence he is 100x better with the Skins this year than all of his time in Minny, there is no structure, it's very hard to succeed there, and from knowing Chester in Bmore he has no attitude at all, although it sounds like Erasmus initiated it, but since Minny has AD, Chester will likely be the scape goat in this.
                  I read that it wasn't Taylor's first scuffle with a big man. I don't think he's an angel.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                    Thats not entirely true, right after he left and we went with Jamal I read an article that said the reason we stayed with Jamal over Chester was Chester was a whiner in the locker room. I wish I could find that article dammit!
                    HALL OF FAMER!
                    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

i'm sure this happens in other dressing rooms, but only with the vikings would we definitely hear about it. They need to get it together........

Since issues like this seem to happen more often than in other franchises, do we think it has to do with coaches, management, or the entire org culture??

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Exactly... why do we hear about this? If this happens in my lockerroom i don't tell the media...
                        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by andyjo672 View Post
                          Actually, he did. (maybe)

James, meanwhile, was added to the Vikings injury report Thursday because of a shoulder problem. It was not clear if the injury was sustained on the field or in the fight, according to the reports.
                          http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3060050

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
                            http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/24098

Apparently Erasmus James punched Chester Taylor, who picked up a chair and threw it, and the end result was McKinnie needing stiches above his eye.

This might be team specific, but come on, this is Jerry Springer quality stuff.

Childress: there are a lot of "tiffs" in a locker room.

Wow.
                            McKinnie: 'WTF, I wasn't even in the altercation."

Comment

There's something about the Vikings of the last decade or so that makes this story not very surprising.
                              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information